• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Sublingual yopo?

Migrated topic.
So I have some yopo seeds that are blackened from me toasting too long.' by smoking, several others an di have demonstrated activity via smoking the burnt seeds. My question is: could These burnt seeds or any weeds be used as-is sublingually? Could I make a crude resinous extract and use it sublingually?

One can mix with baking soda and hold it under the tounge it is active... One can also put it in an alcoholic beverage and strain after a few days and drink. Drink a gin and tonics first... With limeZzz

I had read somewhere (I think here on the nexus) that oral bufotenin results in a nasty salt being formed in the stomach... Is this untrue?

Yeah the bufo booze worked really well. Makes you puke... Most times at least but it's good stuff!

Well ok what about just smoking untoasted beans? Doesnt the heat of the flam "toast" it enough to break down the toxins? Or do they still get through and cause excess I'll effects.?

Ok, after making a salvia Tincture I have quite a bit of 95% grain alcohol and am wondering could I make a tincture of yopo for sublingual use? Has anyone tried before?

Ok, after making a salvia Tincture I have quite a bit of 95% grain alcohol and am wondering could I make a tincture of yopo for sublingual use? Has anyone tried before?

Might work... But 95% ethanol is going to hurt your mouth. U can water it down a little and try it.

To be honest, i think snorting or smoking Yopo is the best way to get the effects. Snorting can be easier if the Yopo is aged for some months, i read. Good luck with the sublingual anyway.

I have smoked the seeds with effects, and had my wife shoot the snuff into my nostrils a few months ago. The experiments were successes, and I wanted to try extracting the bufotenin, but have as we are traveling for a while I have no place to do it properly, leaving crude extracts as my option. I also have a good amount of everclear left after my S. Divinorum tincture (still yet untested, will wait until I am out of East Texas to do so!)and tinctures are schnazzy.

I guess tonight I will just start at the start and report back!

Back
Top Bottom