• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Support for Pandora: Cat tales and hyperspace stories through Patreon

Hey wonderful community,

I hope this message finds you all well. Today, I have some exciting news to share with you all. Our beloved community member, @Pandora (@Old & Jaded for now), has officially launched a Patreon page! For those who might not know, Pandora has been the creative force behind some of the most enchanting "Cat tales" and exhilarating "Hyperspace adventures" we've all come to cherish.

However, there's more to this story. Right now, due to the passing away of her long time partner @Nemo Amicus, @Pandora is navigating through some challenging times and is in high need of our support. Despite these difficulties, her dedication to crafting these delightful stories remains unwavering. This is where we, as a community, can step in and make a meaningful difference.

By becoming a Patreon supporter, you'll not only help @Pandora continue creating the magical "Cat tales" and thrilling "Hyperspace" narratives that brighten our days, but you'll also be providing much-needed support during a critical time. Your contributions can help ease some of the burdens she is facing and ensure that these wonderful stories keep coming.

Joining the Patreon page means you'll get exclusive access to new tales, maybe some behind-the-scenes content, and perhaps even some special surprises along the way. More importantly, you'll be part of a supportive community rallying around a talented storyteller who needs us now more than ever!

Thank you for your generosity and for being such an incredible part of this communities journey. Let's come together and show @Pandora just how much her stories mean to us!

Here is the link to her Patreon page, please add your support (you can even start by just following that account):

1715638219608.png

Kind regards,

The Traveler

p.s. Normally, we do not allow promoting personal crowdfunding pages on our platform, but this is a special case were we're making an exception for @Pandora! <3

Probably involved with the council of interstellar navigators.
View all 2 featured items
Thank you folks. It is hard for me to be a taker but as I said to The Traveler I gratefully am accepting these donations for the sake of my brother, my cats and Nemo's memory. I'm not feeling super energetic right now but I did make a post on the Patreon page. It's kind of sad and I had a good cry making it. It is the best I could do at this time.

P.S. No crying emoticons I noticed. I think one might be appropriate as one can cry from sadness and from gratitude.

Thank you folks. It is hard for me to be a taker but as I said to The Traveler I gratefully am accepting these donations for the sake of my brother, my cats and Nemo's memory. I'm not feeling super energetic right now but I did make a post on the Patreon page. It's kind of sad and I had a good cry making it. It is the best I could do at this time.

P.S. No crying emoticons I noticed. I think one might be appropriate as one can cry from sadness and from gratitude.
Hang in there Pandora, this too shall pass. ❤️

.P.S. No crying emoticons I noticed. I think one might be appropriate as one can cry from sadness and from grgratitude.
These are all in this platform when you click on the emoticon icon:
😢😭😥😪

As for Patreon, you can probably use the default OS emoticons (for Windows its the window key plus the dot together, after that you can choose from a wide range of emoticons).

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Back
Top Bottom