• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

synchronicity in action

Migrated topic.

shoe

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
For me anyway, I was just reading "Conversations with god" By naele donald walsch,
and thinking, praying, hoping.

Lately my faith has wavered, and for about 8 months or so I have been in a deep depression;
but today I felt something I haven't felt for a long time. Faith.

and now, here is a brand shiney new section.

Bravo, Nexus people!

we are all in this together...we are family..you can count on us to help you through the hardest times..but all we can give is guidance and support..but we love you all

I'm glad to hear you're feeling positive again, Shoe :)
Be sure to get your hands on a copy of 'Feeling Good' by David D. Burns too, it helped SWIM a lot.

For an agnostic/atheist like SWIM, DMT does fill a gap by providing him with a tangible spiritual outlet. He is reminded of the beauty and amazingness of the universe and finds himself humbled and thankful after each trip into hyperspace.

My synchronicity lately has been seeing numerical codes everywhere. For example 1111, 111, and 123. btw awesome avatar ohayoco. Shoe, Glad you got out that depression, I know how it feels. Stay in that love vibration my friend.

good to see you all laced up shoe. i know too well about depression but have to admit that the spice has helped TREMENDOUSLY with this. there's a spirit, a gratitude that has come about since i began working with this medicine....i'm not kidding when i say i intend to keep this medicine in my life for the long haul....i feel only growth and positivity will come from it!

love and gratitude!

Thanks Seven! I foud it on an online picture sharing thingy, not sure who made it, but I'm sure they like aya whoever they are!

Burnt- it depends on what your faith is in. I personally agree in the sense I think you mean it in... but faith can be a good motivator, and it works for some people. Religious people are actually proven to be happier than atheists, so there's got to be something in it. SWIM now considers himself a 'religious atheist', a bit of a paradox but it works for him!

on the synchronicity front- i see 11:11 CONSTANTLY! every day....clocks that are out of sync....i'll see 11:11 on one and then a couple of minutes later i'll look at a different one right when IT says 11:11.....now, to get a little absurd about it, i'm 38 years old....3+8=11 AND it's 2009 2+0+0+9= 11....11/11..... coincidence..or....synchronicity??

being absurd is fun sometimes...actually...all the time...

shoe said:
For me anyway, I was just reading "Conversations with god" By naele donald walsch,
and thinking, praying, hoping.

Lately my faith has wavered, and for about 8 months or so I have been in a deep depression;
but today I felt something I haven't felt for a long time. Faith.

and now, here is a brand shiney new section.

Bravo, Nexus people!

Good to hear you feel faith 'cause without faith depression can totally take you over and not everyone survives that.
I've had to deal with severe depression so I know from experience that it's HELL!

Good luck and hope you start to feel better :)

its not just so much that, but I used to have loads of active conversations/ramblings with god (in my head) which would always a) leave me feeling really good b) lead me to do positive things and c) leave me feeling very inspired; and then all of a sudden they just stopped.

I personally discovered god through LSD ... I would say im religious, but not orthadox. it pushes my buttons, makes me feel realllly good when I know that we are all part of a being of pure love, and that there IS such a being of pure love, listening for you.

Im not saying my faith will get me out of the depression, but it sure felt good.

:)

Back
Top Bottom