• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Synergy Chat

Migrated topic.

smokeydaze

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot
Pertaining to associativum's initial idea I wanted to get peoples feedback on this as I think its important to create a "Synergy Chat" subforum which covers all things related to mixing DMT, the main topic been Harmala's.

It could cover topics like Harmala's, Enhanced Leaf, Ayahuasca and miscellaneous? Creating a place where important discussions for information, doses and preparations should be readily available instead of scattered around the forum, while DMT Allies sub could be limited to 5-MeO and Bufotenin.

associativum said:
Maybe also for various routes of Ingestion - or Dosage Polls?

I sense a lot of potential in these threads , since one could say Ayahuasca is a Synergistic combination itself

Why not? I think synergies and potentiation are pretty important to dmt users. DMT's unique properties give it quite a unique role synergistically, especially when vaporised, because of the speed and intensity of the experience. No other psychedelic can provide such an immediate modification, or be condensed into the same time period.

Thanks for carrying this on :)

Im sure there are amazing synergies to discover between 4ho dmt /5ho dmt/nn Dmt / 5meodmt
The dosages are a bit tricky though !

We are voting for NO !

We feel not only harmalas but even other alkaloids are DISCRIMINATED HERE !

Sorry but dmt is definitely not the only one interesting tryptamine ......every one of them deserve it`s own category

All extractions `Dmt allies extraction ` should be separated into appropriate individual category
Same goes for `other entheogens`

Say example .... Bufotenine:

Information about bufotenine

General discussion

Bufotenine(effects)experiences

Sources of bufotenine(appropriate plants discusion)

History and shamanic use of bufotenine

Extraction teks of bufotenine (with subcategories, if any..)

So say forum would look like :

News

Announcments and suggestion

Safety
(safety topics related to everything from extractions to safe doses)

Then bellow form for each of these(dmt,5meodmt,bufotenine,psilocine,harmala,mescaline,lysergides....more could be added)

Information

General discussion

Effects/ experiences

Healing and shamanic or religious use( history/background....etc)

Sources(appropriate plants (or animals) discusion)

Extraction teks (with subcategories, if any..)

Then...

Addmixtures(potentiators..wahtever)- tropanes, ginkgo, chocolate, yohimbe...etc

Combination (ayahuasca,or of any above included potentiators)

New Stuff(possible new entheogens )

SHE

Hyperspace Tavern

then all as is now in `General` section apart plant discussion(as this will be specifcli discussed)

One would post and find things with great ease on forum constructed like this (or simillar)

Hmmm nicely sorted forum... :roll:

I know this site aws designed for DMT but knowledge is here and people wanna try so why not. Everything changing so should the forum despite it`s Dmt mission

Pharmacology really fits the description nicely

There's plenty of scattered information that it would do us good to have a general discussion as well as a synergy chat sub-forum, under the sub-category? This would open users to ethnopharmacology, potentiation, safety, effects, etc. into a separate category.

Think something along the lines of that would be a great addition, as many a gathering has taken up the "Other Entheogens" area from page to page. Purely informational.

Back
Top Bottom