• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

syrian rue or harmala extract?

redlightsflash

Rising Star
I'm trying to decide what to get, either the syrian rue seeds or the harmala extract. Are they both just as effective or is one better than the other for some reason?

Whats the absolute best method and/or MAOI for pharma? Is there a thread anywhere that documents the differences between say harmala and thh when taking dmt orally?

Sorry for these newbish questions but there seems to be a limited amount of organized info or stickies on pharma.... I've tried searching around and I still feel confused and like I don't know what I'm doing.

probabily becasue each person has they're own preferance..its not really any different from the way ayahuasca really is in the amazon..there are so many different brews all called ayahuasca..some people like to use no light, some like lots of it..some will add tobacco..others will add toe etc..there doesnt seem to be a "best method"..you may have to experiment and figure out your own "best method"..

As far as I know, the freebase can both be taken orally and vaped (if I recall correctly, there was a thread not long ago where someone was asking if THH freebase can be vaped instead of taken orally, ironically).

It's a matter of personal preference whether the freebase or the seeds are better. The freebase is purer, lacking a number of the toxins and other goodies which rue contains- you'll get a purer experience, with less of the rue spirit being involved. The freebase is also a lot more expensive, however- $4 worth of seeds will give you many more journeys than $4 worth of freebase.

Freebase rue harmalas (harmine and harmaline) are going to be much more sedating and dreamy than pure THH, and don't have the same caapi feel or caapi glow to the experience. This is probably the main issue I have with rue, that it puts me to sleep if I'm not careful ;)

Thank you for the reply, I felt like going with the extract for purity since I read that rue can have issues. I ordered it from FV, hopefully Priority mail won't fuck me and I'll have it by Saturday. I'm saving the last bit of my spice for a pharma attempt, I'm very excited.

I have another question but I think its best devoted to another thread...

Back
Top Bottom