• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

T. Bridgessii and T. Peruvianus microdosing

Migrated topic.

Godsmacker

Rising Star
I was wondering if any nexians had experience with microdosing (i.e. taking 2-10g) of t. bridgesii and/or t. peruvianus powder. I tried eating a handful of freshly cut t. bridgesii chips and noticed that, in low doses, cactus can possess wonderful stimulant and antidepressant effects. I am wondering if anyone has used cacti microdoses on a regular basis, and if so, how often did you dose? I was considering taking a microdose of cacti every few days to a week for a couple months along with some coffee and/or cacao in order to exploit the stimulant and antidepressant effect of these little helpers. I would appreciate any and all experience you have with cacti microdosing, its effects on you, and whether or not it should be used on a regular basis. Thank you very much for your input.

I'm surprised no one has commented on this. I would love to take a bite of cactus every now and again just to eat it for its nutrients. I am no expert at all but it seems like something healthful to do in my mind. Like a teaspoon of honey every day :D

I don't know... San Pedro is resistant to staph bacteria. Good for you?

I might not be making much sense at this hour...

Back
Top Bottom