• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

The Church of Psy

Migrated topic.

HelpMeHelpYou

Rising Star
I wish there could be a church dedicated to finding truth through psychedelics. Polytheistic and welcoming of all ideas, harsh or happy. I know New Mexico has one, but I wish there could be a nationwide one. On the sabbath, we could all drop acid, smoke spice, or partake in the holy mushroom. All entheogens welcome.

A pipe dream I'm sure

DeadLizard said:
You may call me Pastor Pipe :p

HelpMeHelpYou said:
A pipe dream I'm sure
Intentional pun ? 8)

Ha ha nope, but it did turn out nicely!

pattern said:
Not a church, but its something:

www.psyism.org

That website is talking about exactly what I think the church should be about!

No strict rules on religion, just the pursuit through psychedelics. And it's welcoming of all other beliefs.

Sounds like a good basis :D

I'm an ordained minister in the Universal Life Church. I read about the guy who started the THC Ministry and wanted to do something similar, so if I ever get my psychedelic church started and legit, you're all welcome.

rizien said:
I'm an ordained minister in the Universal Life Church. I read about the guy who started the THC Ministry and wanted to do something similar, so if I ever get my psychedelic church started and legit, you're all welcome.

Yup! Rev X. He's on trial right now, but I think he'll make it (seperation of church and state).

And I'd be more than happy to come celebrate and worship at your church! :D

rizien said:

I'd love to come to your church too! 8)

Back
Top Bottom