• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

This is more about the Journey vs a single experience

JackJack

Esteemed member
Donator
I want to preface this by saying while I hope it is helpful, It is also self serving to see if others can relate.

From the age of childhood I was always seeking answers. Looking for truth in Ouija, Tarot, Psychics or anything to reveal truths that I thought existed but unknown.

I have smoked, done shrooms and acid. Enjoyed most, but nothing was ever revealed.

I learned of Ayahuasca approx 15 years ago. When researching that, I learned of DMT.
I found some bark and started trying recipes.

I had many failed attempts in vaping, from homemade devices to vapor genie. I got some good effects, but none were breakthroughs. I then got a Volcano. Very close but still not through.
My next big jump was to the Mighty Vaporizer that I learned of through here. BINGO! I was allowed through. ( So I thought )

I wanted to tell everyone what I have seen. “There is more. You have to try this”

Well I was told harshly to shut up. I was not allowed to proceed any further until I learned to stay quiet. But I would be allowed to help anyone that may bring the subject up to me.

I could go on for days on what I have seen, but I am more interested in what I have been told.
( I can go deeper into places and beings I have encountered if wanted)

So from the start of breaking through there has been ONE clear repeating message.
“ Just Enjoy the Ride “

So the answers that I have been told in simplistic terms.

We are on a ride, like a ride in an amusement park. Some scary, some thrilling, some boring.
There is no winning or losing. There is no judgment. It is a game. And when the ride is over we all go back home.
You can play hero, villain or any part you want. It is all part of the experience.

When I ask deeper questions now, I am told to stop wasting time searching and enjoy the ride. The rest of the answers will be common knowledge when I return.

When I question life here, I question the horrors and evil happening that breaks my heart.
The answer I am told is that without the horrors I would not feel the experience that I am having.

When I say to them that life is just really bad here sometimes. They said if you don’t like it just quit. This answer shocked me. They then again reminded me that it is just a ride. No winning, no losing. (NOTE: I am not suicidal or implying that in any way)

I have been told to come back anytime to visit or if I just need a reset. They are always happy to see me and I enjoy being there. They have shown and taken me to many places. Most of which I can no longer remember. Lol. But I know I went, If that makes any sense.

Life has changed for me now in how I see and treat all living things. I have mostly lost all connections with old friends as it seems to drag me down and I cannot relate with most of them anymore. I find myself staying quiet, observing and trying to help others enjoy their ride.

Thank you for listening.

Thank you for this sharing.

I also had this sort of feeling of life being a "game", a sort of "circus", or something absolutely and blatantly (in the moment of the DMT experience) not serious. Almost a trick, a sort of joke (but not in a nihilistic or depressing way).

Can you say more on this (quote)?
Was this communicated to you in some direct way or was it a feeling?
What do you think is home? What other adjectives can you give it?
There is no winning or losing. There is no judgment. It is a game. And when the ride is over we all go back home.

I want to preface this by saying while I hope it is helpful, It is also self serving to see if others can relate.

From the age of childhood I was always seeking answers. Looking for truth in Ouija, Tarot, Psychics or anything to reveal truths that I thought existed but unknown.

I have smoked, done shrooms and acid. Enjoyed most, but nothing was ever revealed.

I learned of Ayahuasca approx 15 years ago. When researching that, I learned of DMT.
I found some bark and started trying recipes.

I had many failed attempts in vaping, from homemade devices to vapor genie. I got some good effects, but none were breakthroughs. I then got a Volcano. Very close but still not through.
My next big jump was to the Mighty Vaporizer that I learned of through here. BINGO! I was allowed through. ( So I thought )

I wanted to tell everyone what I have seen. “There is more. You have to try this”

Well I was told harshly to shut up. I was not allowed to proceed any further until I learned to stay quiet. But I would be allowed to help anyone that may bring the subject up to me.

I could go on for days on what I have seen, but I am more interested in what I have been told.
( I can go deeper into places and beings I have encountered if wanted)

So from the start of breaking through there has been ONE clear repeating message.
“ Just Enjoy the Ride “

So the answers that I have been told in simplistic terms.

We are on a ride, like a ride in an amusement park. Some scary, some thrilling, some boring.
You can play hero, villain or any part you want. It is all part of the experience.

When I ask deeper questions now, I am told to stop wasting time searching and enjoy the ride. The rest of the answers will be common knowledge when I return.

When I question life here, I question the horrors and evil happening that breaks my heart.
The answer I am told is that without the horrors I would not feel the experience that I am having.

When I say to them that life is just really bad here sometimes. They said if you don’t like it just quit. This answer shocked me. They then again reminded me that it is just a ride. No winning, no losing. (NOTE: I am not suicidal or implying that in any way)

I have been told to come back anytime to visit or if I just need a reset. They are always happy to see me and I enjoy being there. They have shown and taken me to many places. Most of which I can no longer remember. Lol. But I know I went, If that makes any sense.

Life has changed for me now in how I see and treat all living things. I have mostly lost all connections with old friends as it seems to drag me down and I cannot relate with most of them anymore. I find myself staying quiet, observing and trying to help others enjoy their ride.

Thank you for listening.
Imagine that these horrors that you speak of (and I feel you, brother) are literally just one iteration of an infinite number of Matrixes on a mainframe somewhere?
Empathy is important, but it can eat you up, constantly feeling pain you have no way of assuaging. Compassion is just as beneficial, whilst not being as emotionally or energetically demanding.
I find it mind-numbingly depressing, to think that the current state of play is truly the best us humans are capable of, and yet, and yet...
So, I try (and often fail) to accept that this is the point of evolutionary development Homo Sapiens Sapiens is currently at, and hope that me doing my bit to try and raise my vibration is having the positive impact my heart so wishes it to be.
Peace.

Back
Top Bottom