• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

this year´s cacti seedlings.

Migrated topic.

oneistheall

Rising Star
second try for green icaros, first had zero germination, new seeds arrived.where placed on top of soil and kept humid for a month in a big plastic, translucent box.like a tupperware.many,many, more than 500 I belive.green icaros, icaros dna, peruvianus matucana, macroganus, wild andes... its been called many names.I know that the supplier (peruvian) has great chips and i have seen some great plants suposadaly grown from this seeds, in australian web sites mainly.
will grow them through autumn and winter under a cfl light to prepare them to sun light exposure in spring. 200-400 will be chosen to remain in my garden the rest will be donated to friends.

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
never grafted.im not really in a hurry, 5 years or more i can wait. growing this sacred plants has become a hobby more than a way to use them as entheogens.

oneistheall said:
never grafted.im not really in a hurry, 5 years or more i can wait. growing this sacred plants has become a hobby more than a way to use them as entheogens.

hehe, i know the feeling--your in trouble now

here are some more pics.about 2months 1/2 old , the box inside had the lid on for the first 2 months, using 2x15w cfl daylight lamps.

Attachments

• IMG_8209a.jpg
    IMG_8209a.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8211a.jpg
    IMG_8211a.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8214a.jpg
    IMG_8214a.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 0
thx Red.
i will leave them like that for a couple of months more maybe, a little bigger they will be easier to transplant, maybe with tweezers, ill put them in a 50% soil and 50% coir medium under 200 cfl light until spring.In Spring I want to start adapting them to sunlight.

Beautiful work!

I have seeds from Icaros DNA but have failed to get them to sprout. Thanks for posting the pics for some ideas on my next go at it.

thx guys, im proud of my babies.
about icaros: i bought a first 1000 batch with zero germination, wrote to Julio and he sent me a fresher batch free of charge.

thx guys, im proud of my babies.
about icaros: i bought a first 1000 batch with zero germination, wrote to Julio and he sent me a fresher batch free of charge.

Back
Top Bottom