• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Thoughts into Reality

Migrated topic.

hashmoney

Rising Star
About a month ago the mere thought of DMT was just that, a thought, a wonder, and unknown. I had heard underground stories like someone smoking some of it and living an entire lifetime in the span of 10 minutes. Sounded crazy and somehow appealing. Although I'm very young my mother is a reiki spiritual healer and my father has had an obsession with UFOs. So the concept of aliens and souls were not foreign to me at all. I had previously had some light experience with hemi-synching and consciously playing with other states of consciousness so I could understand some of the abstract things that were being discussed about these trips. Then one sunday afternoon I had brunch at Topanga Canyon while visiting my sisters in LA. It was a spiritual garden with a nice novelty gift shop. Two books immediately stood out in my mind: "DMT: The spirit molecule" and "Journey of Souls." After skimming both books I decided with Journey of souls but I never forgot about DMT. My spiritual development sky rocketed. My outlook on life changed to realize that we are all one and we are all in this together. Shortly after that my father gave me a book about Scientific Remote Viewing, which blew my mind even more. Lastly I downloaded all 36 Hemi-synch tapes and began practicing once to twice a day, consciously playing with my reality. My conscious was then calling me to the spice. So I started to research and my searching brought me here, a wealth and mass of reliable information. I consumed tek after tek making a plan of my own and memorizing and understand why the tek works rather than just reading the letters of the page. My first extraction did not go so well. My second however yeilding me some very nice spice. I can even recognize the smell now without even having to smell it. My knowledge and wisdom have increased so much and the sense of accomplishment from being able to produce this myself was great. I still have much to learn and I would like to go on this journey together with all of you, because like I said before we are all in this together.

Nice hashmoney! You're already way ahead of SWIM in extracting. He has only tried on very small amounts because the materials had been hard to find without being too expensive, but that's been resolved.

well Hashmoney I would say that you've found a great place from which you can learn a great deal regarding entheogens and in particular the spirit molecule...Good luck and welcome!

Back
Top Bottom