• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Timewave Zero and the Synchronized hyperspace event...

droplet

Rising Star
i don't know.. but the thing is.. if you look for significance you will find it. that's the problem i have with the whole timewave zero thing. but i always keep my mind open enough to say: but what if it were all true... ;)

how about downloading the software and checking the chart.. it seems as if no one else has done this. you will do the community a good deed. unfortunatly i don't have the time at the moment to do this, because i am at work. otherwise i would be enlightened to do so..

Yea but the Timewave Zero theory is very much based on the Mayan calendar, I followed an extensive video course on it
and while some claims were a little vague and/or self-fulfilling or suggestive, the way history seems to keep repeating
itself but faster and faster is very compelling. It would be hard to think of such a pattern and let transitions coincide
with measured paradigm shifts so accurately, that's the thing about this calendar.
I have my doubts about the implications of 2012, personally I don't think something will suddenly happen on a major scale
not like most wild sci-fi predictions, but it could be something happens that seems minor or even innocuous at first, but
as time progresses proves to be the pinnacle of another paradigm shift.
The significance of the Sync Hyperspace Event is even more farfetched but on the other hand, every tiny quantum in history
is still part of it, not to mention the butterfly effect yada yada yada

que sera sera

Solipsis said:
Yea but the Timewave Zero theory is very much based on the Mayan calendar

No, it's not. At all. It's based on the I Ching. Specifically the King Wen sequence of the I Ching. The discovery was prompted by questions about the sequence the mushroom entity asked Terrance to answer. I don't know what movie you watched but the above info is from a recording of Terrance himself explaining the timewave theory.

Does anyone know if their is a release of the timewave zero software that works on vista?

vegantoker said:
Solipsis said:
Yea but the Timewave Zero theory is very much based on the Mayan calendar

No, it's not. At all. It's based on the I Ching. Specifically the King Wen sequence of the I Ching. The discovery was prompted by questions about the sequence the mushroom entity asked Terrance to answer. I don't know what movie you watched but the above info is from a recording of Terrance himself explaining the timewave theory.

Does anyone know if their is a release of the timewave zero software that works on vista?
Also Mckenna came to the 2012 date before the Mayan prophecy was discovered.

july 5 2:45 seems like a big moment. very short notice, but swim will try to hit a momnet at around that time, probably 5PM that day (stoopit work).

after that oct 26th lookspreety intense.

anyway. swim will try for the 5th and post here to see if anyone else went for it. other than that oct 26th may be a nice projection.

EDIT: aug 28th seems maybe doable too. one would need to re-evaluate this time.

aug. 27th mars is supposed to be like the closest it has been to earth in like 70 thousand years, looking the size of the full moon. I could be wrong but i will look it up one day and double check. just thought I would add that info, maybe someone knows better then I.

damiana said:
aug. 27th mars is supposed to be like the closest it has been to earth in like 70 thousand years, looking the size of the full moon. I could be wrong but i will look it up one day and double check. just thought I would add that info, maybe someone knows better then I.

well, another look at the timewave zero site: http://timewave2012.com/tools/calculator/
showed july 24 18:15 as being a big dip. now i'd love to get in on a synchronized event. my main concern is i have no idea which time zone this is based on. i would assume greenwich mean time, but who knows.

anyway, any thoughts on this? or has this project kind of gotten old for people?

we have 18 days to work it out. otherwise we can shoot for later if anyone is interested. i know one person that will definitely be traveling at this time, regardless. 😉

mugwump77 said:
now i'd love to get in on a synchronized event. my main concern is i have no idea which time zone this is based on. i would assume greenwich mean time, but who knows.

The time for SHE is always GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).

Check this to get more local times or visit this site to calculate your local time.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

actually, according to this revised calculation using T.Mckennas' software we are now 0ne(1) week passed the new zero date (again) which was July 08 2018, accordingly, we are now in a BS novelty peak beyond all measure ....8) (...why is intezam sent back into the worst of all ages...?)
zdr_7.png

the next date is 2018-08-26?
zdr_3.png

Back
Top Bottom