• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

tolerance?

Migrated topic.

gimpy

Rising Star
swim's first extracted batch was ready yesturday. 1st trip definitely hit the spot! but 2 further tries really had little effect. tried again today and still nothing really took hold. another friend said that you become a little tolerant to it, so leave it a while before attempts. but i read on a post somewhere here that in 'the spirit molecule book' they administered it in 30 min intervals without reduced effects? i think so anyway. swim knows that it should definitely be respected, but swim is an eager little beaver and wants to have a heavy experience soon, but doesn't want to be wasting spice doing it when it's not likely to have any effect.

once a day is enough when i first discovered spice i too was an eager little fiend :twisted: but soon enough i learnt that it doesn't work that way, two, sometimes three breakthroughs a night perhaps four nights a week. eventually came a point where i couldn't break through and felt nothing but harsh undesirable body loading take it easy, and save it for the moment that count i suspect that with the strassman thing a big part of its repeated success has to do with the method of administration (iv)

Back
Top Bottom