• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

"Transgressing the Boundaries: Toward a Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity

Migrated topic.

61-50-7

Rising Star
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking here for a while picking up a lot of useful information along the way. My background involves the consumption of many different compounds, Lsd, mescaline, opiates, more than my fair share of tryptamines and phenethylamines, entactogens, dissociatives etc and of course dmt.

I'll go right out and say that I don't believe a compounds origin, be it natural or synthetic, determines it's potential to facilitate a spiritual experience or cause personal growth. However, I fully respect the opinions of those who disagree and did not come here to debate the matter. The human experience is incredibly complicated and subjective, especially in regard to heavy psychedelics, and of course I am often wrong in my interpretations. I have had several incredible experiences combining ketamine and dpt, which for me personally resulted in the most beneficial and enlightening events of my life.

As I said, I did not come here to debate the merits of natural v synthetic nor to influence others to take synthetic substances. I just wanted to be honest about where I am coming from.

I am very interested in the extraction of dmt and given the new developments with d-Limonene decided to join to perhaps add to the body of knowledge if only by sharing results.

I have a little experience working in a lab, and plenty of experience with the chemistry of a few select compounds and the extractions of several others.

Thanks for reading and nice to meet you all:)

welcome :)

and about the synthetic vs natural, anyways we just never know. DMT was synthesized before it was ever discovered to be natural.. Same with even the active principle of Valium, which all vertebrates have specific receptors for this class of substances! .. So I agree with you that being synthetic doesnt mean its bad (and there's plenty of natural poisons also). One has to look case by case and in each context and decide if such substance (or any behavior) is good or bad. But of course I also dont want to turn this into that debate haha

In any case, SWIM does happen to like mostly the classic natural entheogens, plus lsd, but of course one can appreciate when others that do have experience with different substances can share what they learn from it :)

Each state of consciousness is like a point of view through which we can view ourselves and the universe, so when seeing from different points of view we can learn more about how things actually are (even if in an ultimate level we can never be in the objective world, but we can try to approach it through a comprehensive multi-sided view)

Also, due to legal aspects, there is very little information on all these substances, extractions, psychoactivities, synergies, etc.. So whenever we have a fellow explorer who can share some of his own knowledge, this is great, as many can learn and we slowly build this important information pool. :)

Back
Top Bottom