• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Turn Freebase into wax?

Migrated topic.

ETERNAL

Rising Star
Can someone tell me how to turn freebase into a wax so it can be easily and efficiently vaporized with a wax pen? Thanks.

Add ethanol and let it evap. Will leave you with an oily mess that will solidify over time.

Make sure to use foodsafe ethanol or other solvent.

Ulim said:
Add ethanol and let it evap. Will leave you with an oily mess that will solidify over time.

Make sure to use foodsafe ethanol or other solvent.

Can you give me an idea of how much ethanol? Say 1 gram spice to xx ml?

What other solvent would work?

After it's turned to a wax, could anything be done to make it more like shatter or glass?
And possibly more concentrated?

I know the cartels bring **th in as a liquid and then convert it into shards using acetone or something. Is it not possible to do the same with dmt?

No it will stay waxy all the time. The "hardest" dmt you can get is crystals and those are very waxy still.

Ill just do what you said and dissolve a gram in as little ethanol as possible and evap. I was thinking about doing this in a carmex jar so it's easy to scoop out and load directly onto the coils of the vaporizer. Any idea how long it will take before it can be vaporized? Should I just let it sit somewhere or should I put it near a fan or what?
Does this sound like a sensical method?

The crystals you are starting with are closest you'll get to shatter and you can drop those on a coil and just heat slightly to get em to stick if you want to skip turning it into a gooey/waxy product.

Fan yes. Allow it to dry till it no longer smells of ethanol. Stirring it a couple times isn't a bad idea to ensure no solvent gets trapped in the goo. Keep in mind that the smaller the container the longer it will take to dry because of less exposed surface area.

dreamer042 said:
The crystals you are starting with are closest you'll get to shatter and you can drop those on a coil and just heat slightly to get em to stick if you want to skip turning it into a gooey/waxy product.

Fan yes. Allow it to dry till it no longer smells of ethanol. Stirring it a couple times isn't a bad idea to ensure no solvent gets trapped in the goo. Keep in mind that the smaller the container the longer it will take to dry because of less exposed surface area.

Thanks for responding dreamer042. That's exactly what I have been doing though. I load about 60mgs and melt it on the dual coils and it does work well, but a powder residue builds up around the coils. I can only scrape so far down without damaging the coils.

I was hoping that by turning it into a wax and dropping it directly onto the coil like it is designed, it would fix this problem and prolong the life of the coil.

So I decided to test this on 150mgs just to see what happened first. While I was doing this i had an idea. I have FB harmine. Can I add some to the mix and make like a changa goo with this? Changoo...?

Back
Top Bottom