• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Uh-Oh, is the Wiki Down?

Migrated topic.

SnozzleBerry

omnia sunt communia!
OG Pioneer
Hey guys, been trying to get on the wiki for the last 15 minutes or so. I can't load any pages, all i see is white browser, no text of any sort, the tab shows the Nexus icon...hmmmmmmm. I've tried multiple computers and browsers. Is it working for anyone else?

i think traveler is updating the server so some stuff might still be down, had the same thing happen when i checked it a few hours ago....

word...i thought that was over with, guess i should have read that thread more thoroughly, whoops
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Indeed it was down. Even the chat was down for several people. This had to do with the installation of a wincache plugin for PHP to speed things up a bit, I guess that the wincache decided that serving a blank, white page was the fastest option of all. ;)

All kidding aside, the worker thread needed to be recycled to work properly with the wincache plugin. I did this this morning after which all was working well.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Parts of the Wiki are up and running, but, im getting an "error 404 File or directory not found" on certain pages.

Anyone know whats up with this? Is it a temporary issue or have some file locations been deleted during the server swapover?

The Traveler said:
I guess that the wincache decided that serving a blank, white page was the fastest option of all. ;)
hahahahaha, that's awesome. Thanks Traveller:!:

My browser couldn't even detect the Nexus anymore, it said i typed the wrong adress.

I'm glad it's still here though!

Parts of the wiki are still down...I can't look at the BLAB wiki or a couple others, most of it seems funtional. Hopefully itll be back soon.

SnozzleBerry said:
Parts of the wiki are still down...I can't look at the BLAB wiki or a couple others, most of it seems funtional. Hopefully itll be back soon.

Thanx for reporting. I'll go find out why it ain't working.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

gammagore said:
Parts of the Wiki are up and running, but, im getting an "error 404 File or directory not found" on certain pages.

Anyone know whats up with this? Is it a temporary issue or have some file locations been deleted during the server swapover?

Acid/Base Extraction has this problem, though the transclusion shows up on the handbook.

The trouble with the wiki and links with a '/' (forward slash) in it should be resolved now.

It had to do with the URL Rewrite. I changed the match pattern from ^([^/]+)/?$ into ^(.*)$ and it works now.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

The Traveler said:
amor_fati said:
Internal server errors on the wiki.

Where did you get this message?

I did recycle the worker thread to test something on the server though, so I think it will probably be working now.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Must've been. The message was on every part of the wiki, but it's been fixed for a while. Sorry for not mentioning that sooner.

Yes the wiki was down, but its now been corrected. Thanks to traveler for updating the server and how everything went well.

Back
Top Bottom