• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Uhm, we have to do this thingy with accepting the Terms and rules plus Privacy policy again

I have to admit, I've never read a T&C in my life, and I didn't do it now either 😆 I know one day I'll pay a price for that, but I just can't be bothered unless it's about something very, very serious that involves a large investment on my end, or binds me to some important contract.
Ours are pretty benign and mostly used to protect the flow and positive interaction on this platform.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

I have to admit, I've never read a T&C in my life, and I didn't do it now either 😆 I know one day I'll pay a price for that, but I just can't be bothered unless it's about something very, very serious that involves a large investment on my end, or binds me to some important contract.
Thanks for donating your pineal to our Halloween buffet research project! 😉

Thanks for donating your pineal to our Halloween buffet research project! 😉

I guess it's a brilliant plan guys(reptiles?), only the juiciest of pineal glands will come here
oh snap GIF

i guess i need help ummm i cant see were i can ecept them .. i can reas them but no place to acept what am i doing wrong pm please
The forum will ask for it, though only if you did not do this already in the past.

So if you do not get this then you already accepted them in the past.

EDIT: I checked and you already accepted them a week ago. 👌

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Back
Top Bottom