• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

UK Dreamtime Invasion!..with Nen..July

Migrated topic.

nen888

member for the trees
Donator
..well..Nen will be in the UK in July, and there will be 3 chances to interface with the great britons (and travelers)live..!

there'll be a talk and slide-show entitled "Dreamtime Invasion"..
essentially it'll be an introduction to Nen's forte (& eventual book)..the cultural and spiritual significance of the acacia..60,000BC to the present..and beyond..and interactive ramble..

London, Brighton and Edinburgh..

will be the week after the Breaking Conventions event..

..stay tuned..

..ok..here's the dates..

LONDON: Wednesday 17th July/ Cr8 Gallery, 80 Eastway Hackney Wick, E9 5JH. Doors open 630pm Talks start 730pm-1000pm. £10/ £12 on door. Transport: Overground Hackney Wick (7 mins) Buses 26,30, 236, 276, 388, 488.
TICKETS: Eventbrite
contact gallery@cre8lifestyle.org.uk phone: 07506 481 509

BRIGHTON: Tuesday 16th July 7-10pm at ZU STUDIOS!
7 Phoenix Place, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Lewes, East Sussex
Tickets: £10/ £8 cnc. available on the door, more info contact: info@zustudios.com

AND AS AN INTRODUCTORY LECTURE BEFORE THE EDINBURGH SCREENING OF AYA: AWAKENINGS::::

EDINBURGH: Thursday 18th and Friday 19th July, Summerhall, Red Lecture Theatre, 7:00-10:00pm £10/ £8 cnc. Lecture on "DreaMTime Invasion" by Nen, Film screening, icaro sound session and discussion on the shamanic resurgence.
TICKETS: Eventbrite
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE: AYA: Awakenings - Edinburgh Film Screening ONE NIGHT ONLY

Sweet, as you said, that London date is just after Breaking Convention. Hackney is one of my favourite parts of town also. Will you be at Breaking?

Peace

Macre

For sure :) Hackney gets a bad rep (sometimes deservedly) but the raw side of the place gives it some real soul, and there is some cool cats round those parts :) July's looking good.

Peace

Macre

..i'm discussing making it available somewhere..just a bit shy to unmask right away!
i'd like to make it to Canada and the US..the direct oral tradition is still better than youtube..

the breaking convention nmt talk will probably appear soon..

Back
Top Bottom