• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Unintentional hyperspace walk with 4-HO-MET

Migrated topic.

pantostao

Established member
Hello travellers,

This isn't a DMT experience, but I felt like it was similar. There was some DMT involved after a few hours, but the main experience I want to talk about was from 4-HO-MET(metocin), a RC tryptamine that's pretty close to psilocybin. I've tried it about 10-15 times before this one, in different dosages.

Last friday I had a meetup with some close friends, we went to have a little party out in nature, and we all wanted to have a light trip. We opted for 4-HO-MET because it's tipically regarded as "less serious" than other similar tryptamines. Our previous experiences matched this description of metocin being somewhat lighter than psilocybin, but also very visionary at the same time.

The doses we took were 1 pressed pellet of 20mg of 4-HO-MET for each one of us. The problem was... this pellets are not homogeneus. Some of them were really really strong, some of them weren't. If I had to guess, I would say my dose was closer to 40mg rather than 20mg, judging from previous experiences with powdered metocin.

About 15 minutes after taking the doses, some of us were coming up very strongly. I went to lay down at the floor, and some of the friends scattered around the area, trying to find a quiet place to relax and deal with their feelings.

Shortly after, I could get up and started looking around, and I need to say, these were some of the most "advanced" visuals I've ever had with my eyes still open: Hyperspace was all around me. "Real" reality wasn't there anymore, It was replaced by a copy of itself: An ultra-high fidelity copy, that looked like It was digitally rendered. A very stylized, geometric, symmetric copy of my reality. Patterns covered every surface, and the colors felt as bright and hyperreal as they could be, even if it was a dark night.

I wasn't close to ego death territory, and my thought patterns weren't as chaotic / scattered as one can expect from a decent dose of psychedelics. But, at the same time, the visuals were out of this world, I don't think I've ever seen anything similar before: I was aware of my surroundings, I kept my eyes open and I was walking and dancing around, but I wasn't really in this world anymore, but a hyperspatial, hyperstylized version of it. Everything (except for my friend's faces, funnily) had morphed into their ideal, perfect versions.

It was incredibly beautiful. Everywhere I looked at, hyperspace was there, merging with the physical world. Navigating this "enhanced" reality with my physical body was somewhat easy, but also very impactful. Everything was so intense.

This lasted for about 2 hours until hyperspace visions faded away slowly. Our headspace was definitely psychedelic for a few more hours, though. About 8 hours after taking the doses, we all went to sleep, with huge smiles on all our faces. Some of my friends didn't really get an experience that night, but others (me included) got more of an experience than we were expecting.

I got some beautiful insights that night, as always, but that's not really the point in writing this experience report. I just wanted to tell you about the absolutely breathtaking visuals: Navigating hyperspace while my eyes were open was something else, everything felt like visiting the most beautiful cathedral ever.

Again, It was beautiful. We felt the love, we felt the beauty, we felt the joy, we felt the connection. It had been a long long time since we got to trip together, but I remember why I like to be with these people.

I hope you don't mind that i created a link to the nexus wiki. It is a sort of nexus policy to always link to either the wiki or some other site containing a comprehensible safety profile, or to directly add a safety profile yourself, when discussing novel psychoactive substances.

Metocin is indeed a lighter version of psilocin. I sometimes take it along with another psychedelic substance to boost the visuals. miprocin is another analogue that can be realy nice, though not actually lighter than psilocin.

Miprocin is like metocin, quite visual, but it has the peculiarity to realy enhance sounds and especially music in a way metocin and psilocin don't. Or at least not as much as miprocin does. Also very much worth trying.

Hey dragonrider, of course I don't mind :)

I've been sitting on a little bag of miprocin for more than a year, but haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. I have quite a bit of experience with metocin, though.

For my friends, It was their first time trying metocin except for one, and they all enjoyed it a lot.

I agree that it's lighter than psilocin in a way, I feel like It doesn't tend towards ego death experiences, even on high-ish dosages. It's still a psychedelic though, and I wouldn't say the experience is, in itself, light.

Metocin is one of my favourite substances. Maybe it isn't as deep as psilocin or DMT, but it's very visual and fun in the appropriate setting. Last christmas I tried smoking DMT after a metocin session, and the visuals were some of the most beautiful stuff I've ever seen, I highly recommend trying it.

Back
Top Bottom