• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Vendor Area

Migrated topic.

vovin

Esteemed member
OG Pioneer
This was some thing we done for awhile in deep thought and it worked out well. Oftentimes one ends up with a excess of a certain plant or other spiritual compound he could use this section to sell off his excess instead of having it go bad. You can also sell samples to fellow brothers on the path who may be interested in trying a plant but dont want to buy it in bulk before they have had a chance to try it.

For example I have plant X and I report that it is a great tool in the use of changa. Person B wants to try it but doesnt want to drop 30 dollars on a bulk supply of it just to try so he works out a deal with said person to get a small quantity to test it out. Person A has plenty and does not mind giving up a little bit to help a brother out in this endeavour. He offers it up at cost or if he feels generous free.

Furthermore other things such as home made items like pipes and ceremonial bowls etc can be sold to assist some of those who arent as financially well off and help them financially support their personal research.

Let me give a example. Piracetam I can get this for 30.00 for a fairly large supply. If one were interested in it he would have to purchase it for the amount I stated just to try it. For somone who just wanted to see what it was like dropping 30 bucks plus shipping is a little bit much. If I were to offer up say a weeks supply for 5.00 they could try it before they invested in it to determine if it is something they want to pursue.

The process allows many people to broaden their experiementation in many aspects without dropping 20-50 dollars per ingredient which if you all have done this you know adds up really really fast. You could even sell used glassware and other items.

I understand the interest in making this, I agree in some aspects it would be good...... But the biggest disadvantage, which is why we do not want to establish this, is for security reasons. Trading through the forum means attaching an address and name (and bank account and so on) to an internet handle that would otherwise be more anonymous.... We think it would be a big liability for members of this forum. At least that was the general opinion when this idea was discussed between the mods, I dont know if anybody thinks differently now.

You make a very valid point. Although the items sold would not be illegal themselves it would effectively connect a identity to a username. Something like this would have to be offsite where a person would be able to use a diffrent username to preserve his identity.

That would be SO COOL to trade handicrafts and accessories! <3 *crystal pipes, crystal pipes!* I do remember buying that 500g bag of Salvia to see if I liked chewing it... and have yet to break through. :evil:

fractal enchantment said:
^smoke it..you will break through:d
No no no not that way take about 15 leaves wrap into a tight ball then chew for 45 min swallow juices make sure you have a SITTER. Also good idea vovin as I have a lifetimes worth of pau

Back
Top Bottom