• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Viability for Extraction

Migrated topic.
Good yields have been reported from a rotten specimen, I can dig out the citation if absolutely necessary.

There's something that may be instructive in the pipeline that I hope to report on in the coming days.

downwardsfromzero said:
Good yields have been reported from a rotten specimen, I can dig out the citation if absolutely necessary.

There's something that may be instructive in the pipeline that I hope to report on in the coming days.

Thank you kindly. And I can probably hunt for some of the information you've referred to. May pick up supplies for this extraction this weekend or next week. Been dealing with a lot and as a way to internally manage have been doing a lot of extractions. Have two mimosa soup jars to finish, a caapi one to start as well as rue, so what's one more (mescaline)? Lol

I look forward to any new information you provide.

One love

Kind of changing the subject from the voidmatrix question, as I see they will proceed with an extraction.

But, supposing a person would wish to save that top piece, which is still green?

Is that possible / doable? Might that top piece be cut off from the 'bad' part so that it could be rooted?

Back
Top Bottom