• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Walking among the acacia

Migrated topic.

DreaMTripper

Rising Star
Earlier I smoked a joint walking among the Wattles Ive never had such euphoria after just a joint. The other day when I first discovered this place was a euphoric walk when without any subsance but thus was ten fold!
The deabaltas were in full flower proudly stood tall over the others while among them there were loads of mearnsii, of which I didnt gather how abundant they were on a previous visit. They're modest trees but very smart and uniform each with a different branch formation to the next.

My euphoria peaked and it felt like I was on a mini spice lift-off as my gaze was being drawn into the dense web of foliage that made up complex patterns.

Years ago I had a p.torch trip and saw these trees as neon green dancing and swirling in a joyous manner. At the time I didnt recognise them so thought nothing other time during a dmt trip before I had known about these tree I saw one of them in the hallway of hyperspace but in its hyperspace form.
After all the winds they gave an opportunity of a brown dried up separated branch on the pathway but I chose on that occasion not to take it as it.didnt feel like the right time.

Even though it had rained hard a day earlier it was still bone dry I feel it would have opened the portal but there will be other chances I'm sure.
For now I will just enjoy walking amongst them and study them closer before expanding my relationship with these intriguing trees.

Back
Top Bottom