• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

weird problem

Migrated topic.

Kannamate

Rising Star
with the forum it won't let me on the main page and I see profiles like this(below) and all the buttons post,log out etc. look like numbers too
Kannamate
#1 发表时间 : Friday, May 15, 2009 5:54:24 AM

LMAO. that's funny!

So this site can be translated into any language? Is that why some of the posts look like really bad translations?

That's actually pretty cool stuff.

oh must have accidently changed it thanks. It wouldn't let me load the main page though which was weird. How do people that know mandarin read those numbers lol.

acolon_5 said:
LMAO. that's funny!

So this site can be translated into any language? Is that why some of the posts look like really bad translations?

That's actually pretty cool stuff.

You can actually change the language but I have a feeling that it is a bit buggy.
Unfortunately, The posts looking like bad translations are completely caused by the posters themselves.

If I write the message in dutch and then translate it by Google translation to English then you get lines like this:
You can actually change the language but I have a feeling that it is a bit buggy.
Unfortunately, the posts that look like bad translations completely due to the self posters.

The first line is actually pretty good (exact translation!) but the second one shows it's true colors. ;)

Back
Top Bottom