• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

What Works for You?

Migrated topic.

blue_velvet

Rising Star
How do you make pharmahuasca work for you? Responses regarding successful trips only would be appreciated. I think it would be very helpful to have this information organized and readily available to increase the efficiency and efficacy of oral DMT experiments. There are other threads dedicated to some of these issues, but I would like to see comprehensive responses so all the information can be analyzed in context.

The following questions should cover the important stuff:

-What form and dosage of DMT? (freebase, salt; in capsules, solution?)
-What form of MAOI?
-How long between dosing DMT and MAOI?
-The intensity of the trip.
-If it's not to much to ask, your body weight is important in interpreting dosage information.
-Anything else that may have contributed to your success.

1) I always use freebase dissolved in orange juice (just cause I don't have fumaric acid - but I just ordered some today, so I'm going to do experiments with DMT-fumarate [salt] as it's supposed to reduce the nausea considerably. All I usually need is 30mg, though I'm going to up it next time.

2) I always use ground-up syrian rue in capsules. They are effective at MAO inhibition, however can be nauseating. Being that my method is quite nauseating, I haven't bothered cutting back on the nausea yet, as it's easier to puke when you're more nauseous. Having said that, I also ordered some caapi today, so I'm gonna give that a try for hopefully reduced nausea with the DMT-fumarate.

3)Personally I like to wait half an hour after taking the MAOI to consume the OJ and spice. The one time I tried them together failed.

4) The trip can be rather intense and mellowing at the same time. If I'm not at where I'd like to be, I have some spice already loaded in the GVG to vaporize. Usually all it takes are 1-2 hits to completely take things to the next level. After this point, it is always VERY intense, but still completely manageable (assuming you can release and surrender yourself to the psychedelic elements around you - I always can)

5) I'm light as a feather. Only like 110 lbs :shock: No wonder I only need 30mg :lol:

6) Taking even a single hit of that freebase after you feel the effects starting to come on is where things get really interesting. Even though it's kinda scary, it's always my favorite part. Especially after a minute or so when I can tell where things are heading and I settle in to the ensuing chaos. These moments have been the most ecstatic of my entire life. It's during those moments that I see the most beautiful of beautiful that's simply unattainable from the freebase on its own. The MAOI and DMT already in the system no doubt create some crazy synergy with whatever you inhale.

The vast majority of Pharma experiences for me have been with the Fumarate salt. Tonight I'm using precisely 70 mg, which is equivalent to ~46mg of freebase.

The MAOI will be 28 drops CaapiCopy (140mg) taken together with 28 drops (again 140mg) of FV's "THH" - whatever the actual constituents are - for a total estimated 280mg of MAOI inhibition. The above ingredients are always mixed together immediately before consumption in ~ 15cc's distilled water, and consumed in one to two swallows.

The intensity varies wildly...and I can't quite wrap my head around why. I weigh a consistent, muscular 190 lbs, usually fast for a minimum of 6 hours - sometimes more than 12, and I avoid meat and alcohol all day.

Don't know if this contributes to my "success" or not, but I shave, shower, brush my teeth, put on clean pajamas, have my favorite "come-up movie" Fantasia on the DVD, and my Ipod handy with Dark Side of the Moon cued up and ready to go. I trip late at night (never start before 11:00pm) so as to eliminate phone call intrusion and I'm always home alone, except for our family dog and cat.

That's it...my set and setting formula for Pharmahuasca.

Best,

N.B.

My Freebase dose of dmt is 70 Mg and 250 mg of harmine/harmaline from the extraction teks on this site. this produces great effects, good visuals but not frightening at all and a very deep sense of connectedness to the spirit world. I doubled that dose one time and had a very great trip but it was terrifying for the first couple hours.

my dose of dmt fumerate is 200 mg for great effects. I increased the dose to 280 mg and experienced intense terror and loss of identity for the first couple hours and again between 250- 350 mg harmalas.

I always take my doses on on an empty stomach usually around noon so that the effects have fully worn off by bedtime however with the dmt fumerate i notice effects lasting longer than 12 hours.

As for set and setting it varies, sometimes with a friend , sometimes with my girlfriend, indoors , outdoors. however i do it though its always in a respectful safe way, i would never take it and go to a concert or a party. dmt is way too sacred and spiritual for that kinda bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom