• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

whats the main difference between 5meodmt and nndmt?

Migrated topic.

heroic doses

Rising Star
Swimfriend has been smoking alot of spice and he does not get the vis he wants had some spice at a music fest and broke through and has been smoking the same way is there any possibility the it could be 5meodmt if it has been extracted from mimosa hostilis ? please help me figure this out and btw what swimfriend has looks more like the pics of 5meodmt then the pics of nndmt so if anyone knows anything about this please post on this topic

5meo DMT is a complete head fuck and most people don't get any visuals from it. NN is only slightly head fucking... more on the head pleasing side and is the ultimate in eye candy.

I don't know about feeling like you're going to die but smoked 5-MeO-DMT can be very scary if the dose is high enough, even for those who are very familiar with psychedelics.

5-MeO-DMT is usually not visual for most people, and has LSD-style mind fuck, but more so than LSD. However, for some people 5-MeO-DMT is more visual than DMT.

Also, for SWIM, 5-HO-DMT (bufotenine) is more of a visionary trip than DMT ever is (unless DMT is taken with harmalas). But some people find the opposite to be true.

Not everyone is affected the same way.

With smoked 5-MeO-DMT, it’s roughly 5-10 times more potent than DMT. It comes on REALLY FAST. Before you exhale, you’re already tripping. It peaks after about 2 minutes and the whole trip lasts only about 15 minutes. So while it can be vary scary, the trip is really short and by the time you notice its scary, it’s already starting to end.

SWIM doesn’t like smoked 5-MeO-DMT much. However, taken sublingually it can be a very beautiful experience. SWIM prefers to use Virola theiodora resin because no extraction is needed. You mix 6% (by weight) calcium hydroxide with it and take about 500-1000 mg of resin for a starting dose. You mix a little water and make a pill shape out of it and put it in your cheek and suck on it. When done that way, the effects start after about 5 minutes and peak after about 10-15 minutes and the whole trip lasts about 45-60 minutes. It’s MUCH NICER.

DMT has:
Visuals
Sence of awe
Amazing feelings of euphoria

Smoked 5-MEO-DMT has:
no visuals
is scary as hell
dysphoric
complete mind f

Often people describe the 5-MeO-DMT experience as non-visual or just very slightly visual. This is, of course, an enormous difference from DMT. Also there's no 5-MeO-DMT in Mimosa Hostilis.
I, myself, am a little curios about the effects off this DMT-cousin. Since they are not visual... what are they? :?

i thank everyone for the replies i just dont know why smiwfriend cant break through and only feels like he is tripin and sid and it dont last very long not even 15 minutes and has heavy body load almost as he blows out smoke so maybe swimfriend is doing something wrong

Where did you get the idea that dmt lasts longer than 30 minutes? The peak ist more like 5-10 minutes!!
Fortunatly, the forum is full of good information for you to educate yourself.

West-en said:
Often people describe the 5-MeO-DMT experience as non-visual or just very slightly visual. This is, of course, an enormous difference from DMT. Also there's no 5-MeO-DMT in Mimosa Hostilis.
I, myself, am a little curios about the effects off this DMT-cousin. Since they are not visual... what are they? :?

It’s a little visual. It’s not completely without visual effects. SWIM sometimes gets swirling effects from it, nothing major though. There are faint visions that he’s had on it as well, mostly dark and distant, no color.

One time SWIM had what seemed to be a “remote viewing” experience on sublingual 5-MeO-DMT where he was viewing people in another country taking on their lunch break. It was as if SWIM was there but could not be seen by the people. This experience looked COMPLETELY REAL. It did not look like a visual effect or dream of any kind. It looked real. If SWIM didn’t know it was impossible, SWIM would swear 5-MeO-DMT allowed him access to “remote viewing”. But SWIM doesn’t believe such things are possible and assumes it was a “vision”, but it was more real than any “vision” SWIM ever had.

5-MeO-DMT is a very fascinating compound. It’s best taken sublingually though. The best source is Virola theiodora resin which can be used sublingually as is without any special extraction needed. SWIM has gotten lazy about doing extractions and now uses Virola resins for most of his DMT and 5-MeO-DMT experiences. Virola theiodora resin gives a 5-MeO-DMT trip while Virola calophylla resin gives a DMT trip. Both work as is sublingually without doing an extraction (except you need to mix Virola calophylla resin with 6% calcium hydroxide or it doesn’t work well).

If you’re interested in 5-MeO-DMT and don’t want to bother with an extraction, SWIM recommends using Virola theiodora resin sublingually. 500-1000 mg of resin is enough for a mild and very pleasant 5-MeO-DMT trip.

5-MeO-DMT has a lot of similarities to LSD. It’s somewhat like LSD with most of the visual effects removed. It also has some similarities to mescaline which are difficult to describe. The euphoria and body feel is similar to mescaline. It’s NOTHING LIKE DMT. Just because it’s 5-MeO-DMT, don’t expect it to be anything like DMT. It’s much more like LSD than like DMT, and worlds apart from being even remotely like 5-HO-DMT (bufotenine).

It’s an experience that is unique and despite a lot of the horror stories you hear about it, SWIM uses it sublingually, and by that route its VERY NICE. It’s on par of LSD. SWIM hates it smoked though. Smoking 5-MeO-DMT is just a horrible experience, unless the dose is super small. It’s like being shot in the head with psychedelic bullets or putting your brain in a blender. It’s horrible that way. Just horrible. I can’t see how anyone would enjoy smoking 5-MeO-DMT.

West-en said:
You can have close-eye-visuals, with this substance, but with eyes open, there is not much visual activity.
The main effect is a sort of reality-distortion. The best way i can describe it, is that reality itself, suddenly becomes 'strange' to you. As if something is totally different all of a sudden, without you being able to exactly tell, WHAT it is that is different.
That is also why you might feel that you are going to die, or whatever;
Everything becomes alien and you might also feel alienated from yourself and your own life.

polytrip said:
The main effect is a sort of reality-distortion. The best way i can describe it, is that reality itself, suddenly becomes 'strange' to you. As if something is totally different all of a sudden, without you being able to exactly tell, WHAT it is that is different.
That is also why you might feel that you are going to die, or whatever;
Everything becomes alien and you might also feel alienated from yourself and your own life.

Yes, it can have that effect sometimes. I call that the "everything is new" effect. LSD and especially LSH have this effect also. It can lead to very profound insights into the world around you.

It basically causes object association alterations like LSD. For example, you might look at yourself in the mirror and you look normal but you don’t look like YOU. Something seems different, unfamiliar, but you still know it’s you. It’s almost like having visual amnesia, but your memory is still intact, so while things look different to you, you still remember that they are supposed to be familiar objects, and you know what they are, and why they are supposed to be familiar, but visually they look new, as if seeing them for the very first time. This is a very powerful effect and it can be extremely beneficial if used properly.

SWIM REALLY LOVES LOOKING AT FAMILY PHOTOS ON 5-MEO-DMT. The photos come alive. They somehow look animated, but aren’t. It’s absolutely fascinating. You get the feeling that you can connect deeply with the photos and can almost feel the presence of the people in the photos. SWIM has noticed this effect most of all with 5-MeO-DMT. LSD does this a little bit but 5-MeO-DMT does this more than any other psychedelic.

Again, SWIM uses it sublingually, he doesn’t smoke it. It’s a very difference experience that way.

Its funny some people do not get visual from 5meodmt, could it be they are trying to smoke the hcl salt rather than the freebase?

Everyone I know who did hcl salt got little to no visuals, however the freebase is always an explosion of visuals for everyone I know that has done it.

Back
Top Bottom