• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

When the Time Comes

Pandora

Spice Momma
Donator
When the migration moment comes and it's time to completely archive the old site, I suggest the final and stickied announcement in bold type be instructions on how to find the new site. Simply because sometimes members take multi-year breaks and coming back after one like that without such an announcement could be confusing and alienating - folks might think it was all over.

When the migration moment comes and it's time to completely archive the old site, I suggest the final and stickied announcement in bold type be instructions on how to find the new site. Simply because sometimes members take multi-year breaks and coming back after one like that without such an announcement could be confusing and alienating - folks might think it was all over.
Yes, a page wide not to miss banner will be shown stating that we have moved to the new forun, including the link to the new server with a nice landing page for them with all the quick instructions to setup their account.

The old forum will go into full archive mode, I wiil also remove any old stuff like troll caged people and hidden subfora sections that are only collecting bits of dust.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Back
Top Bottom