• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Whole rootbark!

Migrated topic.

DMTripper

John Murdoch IV
How does people handle whole rootbark? I've heard of people putting whole rootbark in a blender to powder it. Does that work well? How long does it take to trash the blender? What else should one do with the rootbark to get the most out of it. I've heard about freezing it several times to break up the cellular structure or something. What do you people say?

My friend snaps it into 1 inch pieces and runs it through his kitchenaid blender. Lighter duty blenders can be used as well as coffee grinders but plan on going through a lot of them. Anyway you do it, resign yourself to it being a lot of work - but its absolutely essential to pulverize it completely, especially for a quick tek.

My friend cuts it up into small pieces with some heavy duty pruning shears and then he sticks it his Oster all metal drive blender and it just tears it up.He used to have a different blender but found this one works much better.

Back
Top Bottom