• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

wtf? posts all out of order

Migrated topic.

olympus mon

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
so can anyone shed some light on why while trying to post it keeps saying "can not post for 46 seconcds" but then it just keeps on making up new times every additional attempt?

also once the posts posted the order was all wrong and changed. im referring mostly to the "so i thought you were enlightned" but this has happened in other rooms as well.

Yeah. I know why, but you'll have to wait 46 seconds before I can give you accurate reply / answer. ...(several seconds click by...) You'll have to wait 48 seconds for an answer now...

;) Sorry man. I really have no idea. Just couldn't resist the smart-ass reply. :lol:

Peace!
-idt

Hey olympus mon,

There is a so called flood protection active on this forum. This flood protection prevents people from 'flooding' the forum with posts by not allowing a new post withing 10 seconds of the last post.

However, you stated that it showed you a "can not post for 46 seconds" so I'm a bit baffled as the why it gave you this. Also the out of order worries me.

Today I will add a new SSD drive to the DMT-Nexus server to handle the DMT-Nexus database. So we have to see if that will change anything. if it does then I know a little bit better where to search.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

The Traveler said:
Hey olympus mon,

There is a so called flood protection active on this forum. This flood protection prevents people from 'flooding' the forum with posts by not allowing a new post withing 10 seconds of the last post.

However, you stated that it showed you a "can not post for 46 seconds" so I'm a bit baffled as the why it gave you this. Also the out of order worries me.

Today I will add a new SSD drive to the DMT-Nexus server to handle the DMT-Nexus database. So we have to see if that will change anything. if it does then I know a little bit better where to search.

Kind regards,

The Traveler
trav- if you need an example or better details to help you trouble shoot view in vovins topic "so i thought you were enlightened" my 2 last post got switched out of order. you can see this by other posters quoting me before my post is even there. weird thing is is that it wasnt like this when i left to go out that night but when i came home the orders were all switched around and even stranger the times the posts were made was different. :shock:
super werid. thanks for looking into this.

the "must wait 46 seconds" things has happend to me 3 times now on 2 different days. the latest time it kept giving me that message over and over for about 15 min when finaly i just copied pasted my post logged of the internet and logged back into the nexus. it then posted it 1st try. also the times kept changing sometimes it would say as little as 8 seconds and never more than 46 sec. such odd times:?

idtravlr- man its good to see you here. i know life has been busy for you buddy but know youve been missed!

Back
Top Bottom