• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Yocan Orbit -- Best DMT vape pen ever.

I did not try this one but i tried a coilless quartz full glass atomizer once called "the mortar".
Looks very similar to this one but does not have the silicone peace at the top.
The issue i had with the mortar was that when heating the dmt, it melted and the dmt was pushed from the bottom of the coil up to the galss chamber.
This resulted in a not optimal evaporation and made a single hit experience not possible.

But that was my experience with the mortar and not with the yocan.

Is it really the best? Saw this detailed post and everything still not sure if it's worth the investment or not.
I've just done a search, and you can get one of these for £22.99 in the UK
Seems rude not to at that price!

Is it really the best? Saw this detailed post and everything still not sure if it's worth the investment or not.
not the best as many ppl says. i tried once something similar from Longmada, and not good experience. Than i bought the Divine Tribe v5 and its doing the magic.

With the Orbit do you have to pulse the fire button to avoid burning?
No pulse. You don't have to. simply press the button until. you see vapor clouds forming, as much cloud u see is as much dmt is vaporizing, so let it grow as much as you care to take in. it simply reheats after you use it, revaporizing the dmt into a cloud. super easy to use

I did not try this one but i tried a coilless quartz full glass atomizer once called "the mortar".
Looks very similar to this one but does not have the silicone peace at the top.
The issue i had with the mortar was that when heating the dmt, it melted and the dmt was pushed from the bottom of the coil up to the galss chamber.
This resulted in a not optimal evaporation and made a single hit experience not possible.

But that was my experience with the mortar and not with the yocan.
im sure any device similar to this would be great. glass chamber, no coils, easy to clean/use. not much more to it

Back
Top Bottom