• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).
1705984537071.jpg
SingularFusion

1705984537071.jpg

I do not have the experience over many extractions for comparison, but I am led to believe it is the selectivity of the solvent in general mostly, and perhaps that the pulls are only heated to a max of about 45°C as that solvent has such a low boiling point. Later pulls produced some small amount of orange waxy flakes also, I guess as the base has time to work the bark over more days, some small amount of oils is released and contaminates the later pulls, or perhaps simply that the DMT in the extraction vessel is being oxidised into n-oxide. I offer these conjectures because I actually don't know anything yet :)

I do not have the experience over many extractions for comparison, but I am led to believe it is the selectivity of the solvent in general mostly, and perhaps that the pulls are only heated to a max of about 45°C as that solvent has such a low boiling point. Later pulls produced some small amount of orange waxy flakes also, I guess as the base has time to work the bark over more days, some small amount of oils is released and contaminates the later pulls, or perhaps simply that the DMT in the extraction vessel is being oxidised into n-oxide. I offer these conjectures because I actually don't know anything yet :)
Thanks for the reply, I always wondered how color changes, I had some that was large solid crystals, kind of like mdma, so seeing all these posts and videos showing only powders etc is hard to understand how they achieved large crystals

Media information

Category
DMT extraction results
Album
Q21Q21 with 40/60 wundbenzin
Added by
SingularFusion
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings