• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

11.5 Million Leaked Documents Outline Massive Corruption

Migrated topic.

Nathanial.Dread

Rising Star
Anyone following this?

An anonymous source has released internal documents detailing how the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world, from politicians to drug cartels, launder their money and evade world governments.

It's the biggest leak in the history of journalism. The repercussions could last for years, or even decades.

Blessings
~ND

Nathanial.Dread said:
An anonymous source has released internal documents detailing how the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world, from politicians to drug cartels, launder their money and evade world governments.
From Ufostrahlen's link:
The leak is being managed by the grandly but laughably named “International Consortium of Investigative Journalists”, which is funded and organised entirely by the USA’s Center for Public Integrity. Their funders include

Ford Foundation
Carnegie Endowment
Rockefeller Family Fund
W K Kellogg Foundation
Open Society Foundation (Soros)
Gee... this leak isn't politically biased at all! /sarcasm

Also, another link for this topic:

Putin seems to be a main target of these leaks, even if the connections
are vague. Plus, the people mentioned in the leak aren't even close to
the wealthiest or most powerful people in the world. The Rockefellers,
Soros, the Rothchilds', the big Western banks and oil corporations,
Bill Gates, etc. Where are these greedy lot? Where are the leaks on
them that have gone viral? If there are any, the Western media loves
to blackhole...

Urgh... I get too inflamed by these topics. Passion is great, but can
be an energy drain due to anger over being helpless in being able to
help majorly expose real criminals like those I mentioned... Putin?
Iceland's PM? The others on that list? They're small fry, in comparison.

The big, successful criminals continue to largely go undetected in the
public eye... :(

Never fear, Whitey will get his comeuppance courtesy of the inexorable mudslide West.

Brought to us by(big mystery), globalists(corporatists) and banksters(eskimos), managed by their political shills on the right AND left.

Poolside we should enjoy the show, egged on by cluelessly masochistic, post-modern, identitiy challanged "progressives".

The Kali Yuga unfolds. Thank GOD for psychedelics! SURELY.

Peace

You guys are being surprisingly American-centric. Take a look at the names on the list. The PM of Iceland is not 'small fry,' at least to Europeans. He was elected on an anti-corruption platform and was the only world leader to jail bankers for their activities in 2008. Now it looks like the whole thing was a farce.

Xi Jinping is in there as well, who has just been in the middle of an anti-corruption crackdown. Given how he's been centralizing power in the last few years, this could be bad news for him, and good news for the Party who may use this as an opportunity to shake things up, which could in turn have big ramifications for China and China's relationship with the West.

I could go on, but I think the message is clear: while this may be more World News than American news, it's still pretty huge.

Blessings
~ND

Nathanial.Dread said:
You guys are being surprisingly American-centric. Take a look at the names on the list. The PM of Iceland is not 'small fry,' at least to Europeans. He was elected on an anti-corruption platform and was the only world leader to jail bankers for their activities in 2008. Now it looks like the whole thing was a farce.
Iceland is not very Europe, it's a 300k state of a 740M continent and not member of the EU. It's like saying the politics of the United States Virgin Islands has an effect on US politics.

Xi Jinping is in there as well, who has just been in the middle of an anti-corruption crackdown. Given how he's been centralizing power in the last few years, this could be bad news for him, and good news for the Party who may use this as an opportunity to shake things up, which could in turn have big ramifications for China and China's relationship with the West.
I'm so looking forward for the Chinese hackers to find some Western filth. Go China!

I could go on, but I think the message is clear: while this may be more World News than American news, it's still pretty huge.
It is world news, but the lifes of Nexians won't be much affected.

Hopefully all the USA goodies will be released soon.... as with the Snowden leaks the papers tactically started with a trickle of infos.

Not sure if the Clinton offshore shell companies (and their top donors) will be revealed or they use a different firm..... but if all the files do get leaked out from the control of the reporters for public scrutiny,,, oh man, expect to see some major shifts on the US presidential election, Or not ,< maybe everyone is too apathetic to really want to hold these creeps accountable.

ROFLMAO!

for years ive been telling peeps how over the top corrupt it is.
naturally , former 1% annie doesnt know anything.

its THAT bad folks.
BEHOLD..............

always kills me how you guys actually thought you had a chance last 40 yrs.
the elites have been playing you all like suckers wholesale.

tried telling you.........
i mean really,
who do ya think sits in on all these dinner parties where this stuff goes down?
someone does.
everyone over 1 mill a yr KNEW all along..........
and trust me, they laugh when you all blame each other for your financial misery!

i yawned and looked pretty while dining with west german gold plate for years,
while i heard stuff like this over clicking cognac glasses.........
but annie, sees all / hears all.

all the while proles are in this fantasy land.
warned ya.
youve been robbed in your face blind.

not trying to be harsh here.
just so bored with telling people how bad it is,
and being rebuffed with harry potter political and financial BS,
often from people with ZERO actual experience in elite finance.

you guys need pitchforks.

AH, the honesty IS refreshingly harsh.

Pitchforks are likely only effective, close to the bone.

Taking the castle v rail guns, lasers, sonics, drones, 10k lbs ex, nukes.....................?

That said, I like my yard and will resist the banal onslaught, as capable.

Meanwhile, poolside, I'll vote/support STABILITY. A bit of breathing room being vital for the average sapient homo.

Again, Thankyou to the NEXUS for, all of IT!

Peace

How did Sigmundur Gunnlaugsson think he would get away with selling 50% of his company (worth millions) for a single dollar?!! When I heard that last night I burst out laughing. It seems shocking how a tax haven such as Panama even exists!

I find it funny how, as ufostrahlen pointed out, the brouhaha about this seems to boil down to the big fish hanging their political enemies and a bunch of assorted small fish out to dry. Confusion and distraction. The real news is that after cannibalizing the middle class, they're now aiming for the higher middle and lower upper classes.

Why do our countries even have fiscal treaties with these tax havens? While most people will consider these dealings highly immoral, they're also "perfectly legal" in many cases. How can this be "our law"? Of course it is also being used to whitewash criminal funds, but that is a parallel issue. Among the structurally big problems is that corporations are legal persons with apparently more privileges and less obligations than natural persons. It is an assumption too big to fail. Do away with the facade and it seems that modern governments are subservient mostly to big corporations - and those who hide behind them.

I don't agree with anne's call for pitchforks. What we need is clear minds, to point out the big lies and the systemic fraud and refuse to play along with it anymore. Instead of screaming for a lynching, we need to have a chat with our parents, teachers and journalists: why are they pressing us into this crazy mold?

We need to look into the mirror: why can't we keep to a resounding "no", not only in a few petty ways that we can utilize to glorify our vain narcissist self-importance with a convenient twist of "told-you-so" world defiance. We need to say "no" with our every pore. We need something else to say "yes" to and do it. Pitchforks are only needed to pick up the harvest with.

For now I think most people are stuck in convenience and are quite reluctant to wake up to the inconveniences. Most people would rather choose between donald, bernie and hillary rather than choose for themselves. Because if they did, who would back them? They don't believe that they would do it themselves even. They've never been taught how to, in fact they've been taught not to, by their parents, teachers and journalists - most of whom did so honestly: they wouldn't know either.

pitubo said:
I don't agree with anne's call for pitchforks.

the family barely survived the french revolution.
thank gawd we were able to invade the americas.

what goes around comes around.
naturally , i offer cake.............with large forks.

I'm against tax, so i'm fine with shell companies.
Whoever thinks the elite will get punsihed for screwing the rest over is naive.
Whoever believed that the elite does "good things" in everyone interest was way more than just "naive".

I'm against elites but for eduction, peace and community.
But until the ruling trust mistrusts and exploits me, its eat or be eaten for me.

wow the fall out is starting to happen very quickly.

Really interesting to see what unfolds in Iceland, the Pirate Party leads the polls in popularity if an election is pushed or current government is dissolved... Not sure if anyone expected that, seemed like the shadow bankers just wanted some simple revenge.

all the dark money is starting to flow to Nevada.

Back
Top Bottom