• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

PanSeq

Esteemed member
I had planned for a special mescaline trip for a couple months ahead of time.

Finally the time came to make it happen and boy was it worth it and met my expectations.
Although I've had mescaline many times, I'd definitely say this was one of my most enjoyable trips with it for various reasons including : setting, set, dosage and route of administration ( xtal instead of cactus goop).

A buddy of mine who had only had small to medium doses of mushrooms and one trip on lucy had accompanied me.
Me being the more advanced tripper, I did tend to lead the setting and decide what to do mainly while tripping ( for our benefit and safety ). Since, I've had countless trips on many, many psychedelics.

We had planned to rent a house at the beach and sit on the beach at night and watch the stars and moon. But, obtaining a rented house on short notice and the end of the summer season proved difficult so we went with our backup ( which initially would be my first pick, however, I was itching for a beach trip, literally ).

We decided on a cabin in the mountains which, in my opinion, turned out to be the better choice in this case. We wanted privacy and the beach just couldn't provide that with certainty.

We arrived at the cabin on a Friday at dinner time after making a few stops at a hippie town nearby and got some food. When we arrived at the cabin we settled in, made a hardy soup dinner, with leftovers for later.

We watched The Sunshine Makers, my buddy for the first time, and me for the 12th time LOL

After dinner and Sunshine Makers was over, it was 10:30pm. We poured a small amount of green tea, weighed out about 410mg of mescaline each and dumped our selected amount of medicine in the cups.

Without hesitation, we dove into the beautiful experience that is mescaline.

We felt the first effects fairly quickly. About 45minutes later at 11:15pm we both confirmed we noticed effects occurring.
Now, because I can only speak for myself, I'll mainly describe my personal effects however will include my buddys presence during which we shared our moments of our own trips inward.

The first signs I received were a tingling in my body and noticeably my mouth and gums.
Only slight stimulation was observed. However we were wired, wired into God.
Mescaline always provides a very sublime and calm stimulation for me. Only in small doses does it feel amphetamine-like. In medium to higher doses it takes on a unique quality which is solely mescaline-esque.

We both felt a giddiness and wobbliness in our limbs at this point, admitting to each other that the urge to dance was upon us both.
We moved about with freeness, feeling our bodies and laughed at ourselves and each other. Sliding across the hardwood floors like kids.

About an hour to hour and half in we totally lost track of time until after the peak. 6 hours flew by but every moment was slow and cherished.
We put on a playlist, consisting of Baraka, Samsara, Koyaanisqatsi, Powaqqatsi, and Naqoyqatsi. This provided a great background experience which subtlely influenced our consciousness but wasn't overbearing and we floated back and forth from the main dwelling room to the double decker porch which overlooked the mountains , a creek we could hear all night and stars from distant worlds poking out in the night sky.

We organically drifted into conversation of God, War, Science, Religion, Nature, Humanity and all the aspects of those confounding topics. We shared with each other our views and shared important moments and feelings about our families to one another, opening up to the sensitive things that constantly dwell in our hearts, no matter how much we try to ignore them with our minds.

We had a fire going in the backyard, but after about 3 hours I'd say we quit adding wood to it and just let it go out as we were deeply involved in our experiences by this time.

We made a few trips down the mountain to the creek that was essentially in our backyard, I recall however the timeline does get a bit jumbled around hour 2-6.

We both got visuals, including shifting colors, color enhancement, a few points in the Koyaanisqatsi trilogy really tripped us out in a positive way. A slow zooming in on a face of an indigenous woman and feeling a lot of feelings, the colors very bright and the edges growing and shifting. We both simultaneously comment and go WOW, seemingly observing the same phenomena. One point which stood out to me was a panning image of Einstein right beside Quanna Parker, along with other great leaders who impacted history. This was of special significance since Quanna was attributed with having started the NAC, very relevant and a genius in the same caliber as Einstein, if you ask me.

I remember going downstairs and using the restroom ( we peed a lot, remember you pee out 30-50% of mescaline unmetabolized) because he was occupying the upstairs one. In the dark I see similar to LSD visuals but unique as well, a holographic rainbow laser ( how I often describe it) of an aerial view of san pedro cactus flower of life pattern emanating outward.

Around 5:30am my buddy retired to the bedroom, to rest and delve inward for a few moments. I stayed up and turned off the movie visuals we had setup. I think about various aspects of the night that had preceeded, still feeling quite strong effects. ( I was surprised he was so tired but he didn't get much sleep the night before, he said)

I stood gazing out the backdoor window on the dark mountain night sky. Laid down flat on my back on the hardwood floor and stretched and yawned. I browsed about the rented cabin and found a book on suffering... Given my background in Buddhism, it caught my eye. I quickly found it was Christianity based, which is fine, but a slight dissapointment.

I openly read a few pages from the middle section of the book, often losing my place due to inner thoughts taking on their own life about what I was reading. I never really vibed with christianity however, I tried to relate some of what I read into a generic platform to understand their perspective on it. The book felt very sterile but also quite esoteric in terms of conventional thinking of the modern world.

I sat drifting inbetween thought and temporarily reading bits of it as the sun rose at 6:30am. I noticed as I close my eyes in getting very interesting CEV's ones that were unique. I observed a high definition computer like screen behind my eye lids like it was 8K resolution and lazers a single pixel wide were darting across my view like some sort of digital rendition.

I got into the hottub around 7:00am was I was coming down and the warmth felt great with the crisp reborn morning greeting me with a beautiful smile on all of us like children.

I tried to get some rest after that and slept in interludes of 1 hour from 8am to 1pm.

At 1pm we both arose again and had a good smoothie and small breakfast. And waded down to the river to talk about the night before, but reflecting positively on the experience. He admitted that it was not what he expected but he was very happy he had the opportunity to try such a sacred thing in a great setting, Which I felt blessed to help facilitate.

We decided we would take a drive up to the big mountain ranges near by, namely the Blue Ridge Mountains of South Appalachia. ( Which if you havn't seen or been I totally recommend)

We had a small lunch before going and took a 3 hour drive from view point to view point, stopping at one for a short 1 mile hike ( as we were still very tired ) to see a grand vantage point of which I'll include here as a picture attachment.

We saw a bunch of wild rabbits on the trail and stopped to speak with one, crouching down nearly 6 feet away and speaking to it like we would our cat or dog, it's ears perking back to listen, totally calm to be in our presence. The love and compassion was still running through our veins and both said we had an afterglow for 24+hours. And I feel like I still have an afterglow of love for life every 100+ hours later as I write this.

We noticed the smells, the wind, the sun, the plants all in a new involved way we usually didn't. We stopped at every chance along the parkway to get out and take in every view like it was the first, making comments on each. If they were our favorites or if the name was cool.

It was getting about dinner time and was 6:30pm -7:30pm ish. While still on the mountain drive my buddy decided where to eat dinner, as we had vegetarian ingredients to make a Buddha Bowl for dinner that night but decided we wanted meat and something hardy for dinner after our long night. I concurred.

We considered going to one of the nearby towns but quickly found out we were only 6miles from the Cherokee reservation.

It was an easy decision and well made at that to go to Cherokee instead.

We cruised into Cherokee and loved the vibe and the liveliness of it. We saw a HUGE buck eating from a tree right off the side of the small two lane road and pulled over to watch it for moments. Multiple other cars were doing the same, we smiled and laughed at each other ( the other cars) as we all were eyes glued to the beautiful creature so calmly browsing in a relaxed human environment.

On our way to our food destination we noticed multiple very well built parks and decided we'd try to stop by one after dinner. We had a great dinner, slowly ate, and commented probably half a dozen times how good it was after the trip last night. Very fulfilling.

We went back to one of the parks we noticed on the way there and got out and walked along a wide river with multiple bridges and played by the river for a moment in the dark, as the sun had set again. We climbed a few trees and laughed and had a great time just existing.

We were happy to be in the moment but the moment had brought us the moment which we had to return back, like it always does. But we had one more important stop to make in Cherokee before we drove back to our mountain retreat.

The recent Medical Cannabis store that opened on 4/20 this year!!! We drove to it and eagerly and jealously looked in the windows, even though they were closed and there wasn't much to see as they often keep everything behind another set of closed doors, similar to other legal states.

But this was the icing on the cake, watching our worlds change and the change we knew was important and meant to be manifest before our eyes. As it is the first Medical Cannabis spot in this area of the country and was a huge step.

We drove back listening to relaxing hippy music from the 70's as well as tycho.

That night we put on Adventure Archives a youtube channel of 4 guys who hike in the woods, identify plants and generally have a fun loving uplifting mature attitude of which is very wholesome, something perfect to end it all with.

We sat up for about 4 hours longer as the episode we put on was a 70Km trek in Japan they documented and it was EPIC.
We both got some good rest that night as the journey was coming to an end and had to make it back to our local city to return to our mundane, but with a renewed view for beauty in the mundane. We both were happy to be back and kick arse in our normal lives with our newly gained wisdom.

This trip was fantastic and I very much look forward to next year ( or possibly this winter ) when I get another chance to experience this god given sacrement.

Thanks for reading this drawn out report and I hope it sparked some of the feelings we felt within you as you followed along.

PEACE LOVE AND MESCALINE!

Attachments

• IMG_20240402_002730.jpg
    IMG_20240402_002730.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20240810_235613.jpg
    IMG_20240810_235613.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20231022_180115.jpg
    IMG_20231022_180115.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20240810_183143.jpg