• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

4th journey on DMT - The Green Entity

Migrated topic.

jma182

Better than a thousand useless words is one useful
Hello Fellow Travelers,

I would like to share with you one of the two most profound experiences I've had on DMT.

It was the first day I had ever experimented with DMT, 4 doses of 25mg on that blissful day, did it wrong the first time so i only had 3 travels, while my first two journeys were filled with very light gentle patterns, this one was the first time I traveled in darkness, this was different, it felt like I had entered in contact with yet another entity the seventh one to be precise, different from the ones that I saw during the first two travels.

On my fourth journey I was shown very dark deep halls with pillars that got wider towards the end with snarling predatory mouths and eyes all moving upwards in a constant stream, it looked rather somber in nature.

I was mesmerized I recall having a big smile in my face just like in my first two trips, and I remember thinking to myself this is so cool so dark and threatening, why are you trying to scare me?? then in the corner of my Field of View I saw the patterns break apart, I got focused on this cause it made me shift my view point since I noticed the tear form out of the left side of my FOV since at the time I was looking upwards to the right at some of the pillars with the mouths, out of this tear total darkness started to appear, then I remember seeing two hands form from this darkness, and as they approached to touch me a white light started to surround me I could clearly see the hands pushing against the light and they could push into it but were not able to pierce it, where the hands were pushing the light was greatly concentrated, then I remember that physically my face shifted to awe, pretty much my jaw dropped when I saw that. I remember thinking to myself there is just so much beauty in both the light and the darkness this is incredible.

Not even 2 seconds after I finished the sentence with my inner voice, the entirety of the patterns disappear and in my field of view I see total darkness, and in the left side of my FOV I see the entity that I think was creating them, he was tall, strong looking arms, (dude ate some of south parks beef cake or something XD cause he looked buff), round headed, with protruding eyes, I could see anger and confusion in his eyes as he leered at me, I remember seeing his eyelids close but not fully and were his cornea would be a very green lasery energy was emanating, I could see the outline of his head shoulders, eyes, mouth, it was very green, scaly looking, he looked very threatening and displeased to say the least, what was inside of his body was very dark even more than the background the tones of blackness contrasted as if it was more concentrated inside of him.

Then two circles appear in the FOV and the pillars return but now some of the snarling mouths have a grin in them, soon after I opened my eyes and the trip was over, still had very strong body sensations, with a lot of vibration in my room. I was left ecstatic after all of this happened, and at no point was I ever scared of what I saw, it was more like awe and happiness.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this???

____________________________________________________________________________________________

So I've experimented with DMT on two days a week apart from each other during this month and will take a break to integrate a lot of what has been shown to me, my journeys within the realm of the psychedelic came with a lot of forethought, the therapeutic benefits in the last few months have shown me more about myself and ways I need to become a better person, in two months I feel like I've grown more that I had in the last 10 years. So I thank everyone who has risked life and limb to get this information out there, the science done in the last 6 years is astonishing, I kinda feel like we really are living the renaissance of the psychedelic age.:)

.25mgs?

1/4 of a milligram should not be active, even 4 doses would only total out to 1mg.

If it was .25 on a digital scale it was 250mgs, which is an incredibly high dose...

-eg

entheogenic-gnosis said:
.25mgs?

1/4 of a milligram should not be active, even 4 doses would only total out to 1mg.

If it was .25 on a digital scale it was 250mgs, which is an incredibly high dose...

-eg

What I noticed is that i wrote my post a bit incorrectly regarding the ammounts, I have smoked 200mg total of DMT, i most definitely tripped 3 times that day, all i smoked at the time was 100 mg of yellow DMT, on my second day traveling it was the same amount but i divided in 3 doses one 50mg dose (wich showed me my first open eyed hallucination on DMT, by far the most amazing hallucination I've had) and two 25mg doses.

Funny thing is that my friends smoke the same stuff and i usually load the bong so its a similar dose, they literally feel their body disintegrate i trip hard but.nothing like that, i feel my whole body vibrate in the most pleasant way.

. Well im kinda new in this so that.might be.why, but i.most def tripped 3 times that day, all i had at the time was 0.1 g of yellow dmt the second time was the same amount but i divided in 3 1 0.05g and 2 smaller ones maybe my tolerance aint high

Don't think it's a tolerance issue, either your having trouble reading your scale or it's way off.

Then again, the post is a little difficult to parse, with the strange punctuation etc. If you're posting from your phone, i understand and can empathize with the frustrating difficulties associated with that as it's also what i do, but there are ways to avoid or fix the resulting syntax errors:
3 1 0.05g
That could mean you have three, 10.05g doses, which is doubtful, or thirty one, 0.05g doses...???

No offense, but clarity is golden, and helps when people are looking at other's posts to determine dosage amounts ec.

Welcome to the Nexus, not trying to bust any balls, just asking for clarity.

null24 said:
. Well im kinda new in this so that.might be.why, but i.most def tripped 3 times that day, all i had at the time was 0.1 g of yellow dmt the second time was the same amount but i divided in 3 1 0.05g and 2 smaller ones maybe my tolerance aint high

Don't think it's a tolerance issue, either your having trouble reading your scale or it's way off.

Then again, the post is a little difficult to parse, with the strange punctuation etc. If you're posting from your phone, i understand and can empathize with the frustrating difficulties associated with that as it's also what i do, but there are ways to avoid or fix the resulting syntax errors:
3 1 0.05g
That could mean you have three, 10.05g doses, which is doubtful, or thirty one, 0.05g doses...???

No offense, but clarity is golden, and helps when people are looking at other's posts to determine dosage amounts ec.

Welcome to the Nexus, not trying to bust any balls, just asking for clarity.

Hello you are right its a pain to text from my phone!! luckily im on my PC now so its much better, no offense taken XD.

What I have is a total of 0.3 grams of DMT according to google its equivalent to 300mg and have smoked 200mg with a bit of weed. Luckily I still have a bit left.

What I was trying to say is that I divided 100mg into 3 loads on day 2, the first two loads were around 25 mg and the third one was around 50mg this was on the second day i smoked DMT.

On the first day I divided 100mg into 4 doses around 25mg a pop, the trip I described was on my last dose and you're most certainly right I need a scale for powder or something along those lines cause I ain't got one and im basing my data on the total weight I had to begin with so the actual doses are not 100% accurate except for the total weight, im unsure if I can upload a pic of the dmt to this post but if I can I will.

Back
Top Bottom