• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

5-Aco-DMT and 4-Aco-DMT

Migrated topic.

jamie

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
Anyone have experience with either of these??

I am sure some here will have experience with 4-Aco-DMT..I think 5-Aco-DMT is more rare, no?

Would love to hear if they they are worth it..how they compare etc..

Does prodrug mean it's completely metabolized into the drug? Would 5-Aco-DMT offer the same experience as bufotenine itself? Or would some residual color the experience?

Details please :D

5-aco-DMT probably would penetrate the blood-brain-barrier more efficiently that bufotenine, if taken otherwise than orally. Taken orally, first-pass metabolism would metabolize it into bufotenine before it would even get to the brain.

I don't think bufotenine is orally active though, so 5-aco would need to be vaped, IV, IM or taken sublingually.

I haven't sampled 4-aco-dmt yet, but I plan on acquiring some in the near future. A friend of mine has had experience and he says it is very much like a long, drawn-out DMT trip, but in much slower motion. I'm greatly looking forward to my experience with this chemical, as it has been consistently rated in the top 3 by everyone I've spoken to who has tried it.

Happy travelling!

i have plenty of experience with acetylpsilocin (4-aco-dmt)
GREAT stuff.... i havent sampled pure psilocin tho from my understanding this stuff seems damn close...

something to consider thats similar is ALD-52 lsd with the extra acetyl group
most experiences report it near identical to lsd

it feels much the same with actylpsilocin.. very potent and visual strong trip low bodyload
10mg insulfated or 15mg sub-lingual (rough avg's your mileage may vary) equal to 2grams strong cubes (minus the body load of course)

its very clean feeling compared to shrooms none of the sickly feelings

hmmm thats all i can think of at the moment.. ask me something

^^cool, I want to try it now!!..so it's active sublingually, orally and when insulfated..but I am guessing you cannot smoke it??

Is it about the same length as psilocybin?

A friend of mine sent me an email of his experience with 4-aco-dmt:

I expected it to be like shrooms, but it turned out feel like a mix between shrooms and DMT. It kicked in very quickly. I could feel first alerts within 15 minutes, about the same amount of time it takes for me to feel the effects of shroom tea. It wasnt until about 45min-1hour that I was fully tripping. The come up had much less anxiety than most other psychedelics. Very smooth. For me there seems to be 2 distinct parts of the trip. The first 2-3 hours is very DMT like. I have only smoked DMT, but I have heard others say that 4-aco-dmt is Ayahuasca like. I sat on my friends back porch in a trance, staring into trees, bushes and vines. It seemed like the more I stared into them, the closer they got, until they were surrounding me and I felt like I was in a forest. At one point, I even saw 2 insect like humanoid creatures sitting at a table on a leaf, sipping tea. They were giving me a look like "what are you looking at?" and then just went about their business. The closed eye visuals also reminded me of DMT. Rapidly changing very strange imagery. It wasn't scary, and had no anxiety either (at the dose I took: 25 mgs). One thing I like better about 4-aco-dmt compared to DMT is that I can actually REMEMBER what happened during my trip. Im always grasping to remember what just happened as soon as I leave hyperspace on smoked DMT

The second part of the trip was more like shrooms, or the tail end of a DMT trip, when the breakthrough part is over. that lasted for another few hours. From reading about the compound I have noticed that it tends to be highly variable in dose, effects and duration. Ive seen reports of duration anywhere from 3-10 hours. In my limited experience, the peak lasts for only about 3 hours, but then it trails off, and its kind of hard to tell exactly when it wears off. Being as how different this experience was compared to shrooms, it really makes me want to try pure 4-ho-dmt to determine what the other compounds in the fungus do to contribute to the experience. It would also help determine whether 4-aco is simply metabolized into 4-ho, or if it has direct effects of its own.

fractal enchantment said:
^^cool, I want to try it now!!..so it's active sublingually, orally and when insulfated..but I am guessing you cannot smoke it??

Is it about the same length as psilocybin?

if anything its shorter then psilocybin as thats converted to psilocin

you cant smoke it as its a furmate salt.. you can try but i think itd be a waste

for a almost pure psilocin experience couldnt one just have mushroom honey ? wouldnt the acidic environment offered by honey convert all psilocybin to psilocin ?
just thought for comparison sake.

Phlux- said:
for a almost pure psilocin experience couldnt one just have mushroom honey ? wouldnt the acidic environment offered by honey convert all psilocybin to psilocin ?
just thought for comparison sake.

from my understanding yes that is correct.. or lime juice
or possibly a steam treatment

Back
Top Bottom