• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

5-MeO-DMT, DMT, 5-HO-DMT tolerance and cross tolerance?

Migrated topic.

69ron

Rising Star
5-MeO-DMT, DMT, 5-HO-DMT tolerance and cross tolerance?

I’ve seen studies that show that DMT tolerance builds rapidly and dissipates rapidly. Most people on the forum already know that from experience. You can smoke DMT everyday with very little development of tolerance.

I’ve not seen tolerance studies for 5-MeO-DMT or 5-HO-DMT.

SWIM has used 5-MeO-DMT a few days in a row and seemed to notice a little tolerance build up occurring. Has anyone else noticed that?

Also SWIM has noticed that tolerance build up to 5-HO-DMT occurs more so than either DMT or 5-MeO-DMT. If SWIM takes it more than 2 days in a row, the visual effects become very weak, even at high doses. Has anyone else noticed that as well?

Has anyone experienced any cross tolerance between DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, and 5-HO-DMT?

Not between those two.

My yopo turned out to be quite inactive so I still have yet to try 5-ho-dmt :(

However, I have noticed a cross tolerence between the 4-ho/po/aco-dmt, 5-meo-mipt, 4-ho/aco-mipt, 4-ho/aco-dipt, 5-meo-dipt and DMT. Also, any of the MDxx, bk-mdxx compounds are highly cross tolerent with DMT. Takes me about a week after before I can breakthough again.

Back
Top Bottom