• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

5-MEO-DMT, to becomes schedule 1 !?!

Migrated topic.
I would hope that MAPS, CCLE and other similar organizations put their two cents worth in. They are chipping away at Shamanic sacraments and trying to bolt the doors of perception for the Atheists. The statement that it has a "high potential for abuse" is a lie.

I’ve looked at many RC vendors and saw their grossly inflated prices for 5-MeO-DMT. It’s actually cheaper to buy it in plant form.

As long as the plant sources remain legal, who cares!

Damnit.

To me it makes a difference. (They = D. E.... A.)

1) They are making more and more chemicals illegal, esp. psycadelics
2) They are continuing to lie to argue their case (as they did with MJ, BZP, MDMA, and a host of other chemicals) because no one will (or can) argue with their lies
3) They no longer have to prove that a person plans to ingest 5-meo-dmt, just having it is enough to arrest and convict a person.

I'm sorry, but isn't 5-meo-dmt endogenous to the human body? (as well as the plant and animal kingdom of course)

Things like this are just hilarious.

We should all turn ourselves in. All 6 billion of us. We're all in possession of SCHEDULE 1 HALLUCINOGENICS O.O

I frequently bleed and urinate endogenous neurotransmitters...no big deal...

It makes me sad & mad at the same time.

Like ron sais.....no big deal because it can alway's be extracted, and that's true (although swim has never tried a yopo extraction).

My concern is if they start making some of the plants,roots and seeds that are much needed to obtain these non violent,mid expanding ethneogens illegal..... but i guess one should not concern themselves with "what if's".

What's next? "they" will make sonoran desert toads illigal? "what if" :roll:

The world is in a sad state of affairs. This is another pathetic, yet unsurprising move by the DEA. In all honesty, with Mexico legalizing small amounts of many drugs and various politicians of other nationalities clamoring (albeit in small numbers) to legalize, regulate, and treat abuse as a healthcare issue, we can only hope...

69ron said:
I’ve look at many RC vendors and saw their grossly inflated prices for 5-MeO-DMT. It’s actually cheaper to buy it in plant form.

As long as the plant sources remain legal, who cares!

theres still RC vendours?
wow im out of the loop...

this is a sad state of affairs... on the bright side this makes the work swits and swim does here just tha tmuch more important...

Yeah, there are still RC vendors selling 5-MeO-DMT. They are hard to find, but they are there.

The fact that 5-MeO-DMT is an analog of DMT, means you can already get busted for it if someone wants to get you for it. But as it is right now, they'd have to prove you had it for human use, otherwise they can't do anything to you in the USA. With this new change, they could get you even if you weren't using it for human use, that's all. It's a minor change. It means RC vendors cannot sell it even for non-human use, so it effectively removes it from the RC market. But there are so few actual RC vendors selling it that it will hardly make a dent at all. Most RC vendors already don't carry it.

It makes a little tiny difference, and for SWIM, it doesn't matter at all because the plant sources are healthier, and cheaper. I just don't see the reason to buy it in pure form. It's very pricey.

With such a change the DEA will make such a tiny difference that's it's honestly not even worth their time. Almost no one uses 5-MeO-DMT. Probably less that 1% of the population even knows what it is.

yeah I wonder why they even bother with 5-meo-dmt. I thought other RC's would have been next on their list specifically some of the still legal 2c's which are analogs as well.

It saddens me greatly that we have no freedom in our society today and we must be governed and ruled over and told what we can and cant do even when we are no longer children any more. Its very sad how our governments want to control every personal choice that we make and try in every way possible to control our lives. Its no way to live, in such a closed minded unhealthy society. :cry:

Much Peace

Aegle said:
It saddens me greatly that we have no freedom in our society today and we must be governed and ruled over and told what we can and cant do even when we are no longer children any more. Its very sad how our governments want to control every personal choice that we make and try in every way possible to control our lives. Its no way to live, in such a closed minded unhealthy society. :cry:

Much Peace

Babylon, when in danger, doesn´t feel ashamed to use fascism.
It´s a perverted form of social evolution, take it as such.

Peace.

Aegle said:

Much Peace

tru dat. :cry:

Even if it's easy to be free
What's your definition of freedom?
And who the fuck are you, anyway?
Who the fuck are they?
Who the fuck am I to say?
What the fuck is really going on?

Seriously, they have time to worry about an organic substance that no one even really knows about lol! The govt is so f*cked its not even funny anymore. When the hell is something going to change for the better.

Seven said:
Seriously, they have time to worry about an organic substance that no one even really knows about lol! The govt is so f*cked its not even funny anymore. When the hell is something going to change for the better.

When they schedule something that is closely related to a group of pharma products, thus making them analogs, and illegal to ingest. When they do this, big pharma is going to get involved. And when that happens the DEA is going to lose a lot of scheduling power, me thinks.

Back
Top Bottom