• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

5-MEO-DMT, to becomes schedule 1 !?!

Migrated topic.
Yeah, okay, this is just sad.
"Potential for abuse"? Who the fuck abuses 5-MeO-DMT? :?

It's really very obvious that they don't know what they are doing. They don't have a clue about what 5-MeO-DMT or the other psychedelics really are about. They see us as ridiculous hippies. They laugh at us and use us as a school book examples of how these drugs can deform your view of reality. But the question really is, who's right? And who the fuck are they to say that their way of living, their fear of their own minds, and their perspective of society and life is the right and only one for us?

When I started to see the truth, I was angry. At first, I couldn't believe it. Why would they lie about something so beautiful? How could they have missed it? Nowadays I'm sad and tired of the present and hopeful for the future. I just hope a sufficient amount of youngsters growing up will have access to free and independent information through the Internet before it's censored in more ways.

We all need to fight for this. We need to try and enlight as many people as possible in a positive and constructive way. Who's in?

You can most certainly count me in I am always interested in educating the ignorant powers that be. The best way to do that is to educate people with the truth about things as they really are.

Most that are serious about learning and progress pay no mind to there bullshit laws anyway they are not correct so why be hampered in your own life by these things.

Be careful how you go about it but feel free to do anything you choose to do in life as long as you do not harm others do not be scared and intimidated by fools who make there own rules.

So OK any suggestions?

PEACE
MV

and i thought the new administration was going to operate differently, same s*** different face

kannamate, you have the idea.

Back
Top Bottom