• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

5-meo-dmt

Migrated topic.

PsilocybeChild

Rising Star
Anyone try 5-meo-dmt in a changa? I have some and am looking into how to go about trying it. I'd like to try making some changa with it. But should I leave out the dmt at first? maybe mix some 5-meo-dmt changa with some dmt changa later. Also, 10x caapi or plain leaf? :shock: Any advice would be appreciated. I hear this substance can be amazing when experienced right, which I have yet to succeed at.

I advice against using harmalas with 5-MeO-DMT. Oral 5-MeO-DMT in sufficient quantities together with caapi/rue is a hellish experience, and is in fact possible to overdose on. I don't know if this also applies if it is smoked, but I see no reason why it shouldn't. I advice you to make enhanced leaf, not changa.

SWIM likes 5-MeO-DMT mixed with harmalas and never has a bad experience with it. Just keep the dose low. People have OD’d on 5-MeO-DMT on it’s own, so be careful with it.

69ron said:
SWIM likes 5-MeO-DMT mixed with harmalas and never has a bad experience with it. Just keep the dose low. People have OD’d on 5-MeO-DMT on it’s own, so be careful with it.
Have you tried it with a good amount of 5-MeO-DMT, or only the trace amounts usually found in Chaliponga?

SWIM has used up to 5 mg of pure 5-MeO-DMT sublingually with 10 mg of harmaline sublingually. The effects are very nice, very much like ayahuasca, but without much color. The whole trip lasts 3 hours this way. It’s much better than using it without harmaline, and more visionary.

There we no side effects at all.

thanks for the advice. So you don't ever smoke 5-meo-dmt w harmalas ron? I'm sure you have but do you continue to use this method? and how is it?

I have smoked tons of chaliponga extractions that I used for changa..before I was even using mimosa I was usign chaliponga as my spice source for changa. I loved it. It was way different than mimosa though when I tried to breakthrough..if I tried to breakthrough it was like the world was comming apart and id loop and loop with only very light closed eye patterns..like what I read about 5meo..once I went into panic for about 15 minutes but I smoked alot of it and that was only 1 time...thats chaliponga though not pure meo.

SWIM uses 5-MeO-DMT fumarate. The pure stuff had something else and it that burned his mouth. He freebased it and made 5-MeO-DMT fumarate out of it.

SWIM doesn't like smoking anything. If an alkaloid is active sublingually, he prefers that route, especially if its more potent than oral use, and 5-MeO-DMT is way more potent sublingually than orally.

SWIM has smoked 5-MeO-DMT on its own and doesn’t like it that way at all. I don’t recall him ever using harmalas with it smoked. One time he accidentally smoked about 40 mg of 5-MeO-DMT thinking it was DMT, and it was a horrible experience. Since then SWIM doesn’t smoke it anymore. There’s no point. It’s nearly as active sublingually (about 2 times the dose is needed), the effects are nicer, they last about 2-3 times longer and it’s easier to judge the dosage.

SWIM has sublingual 5-MeO-DMT fumarate windowpane that he made. This is what he uses. It’s portable, and no one things you’re using drugs when they see you eat it.

fractal enchantment said:
I have smoked tons of chaliponga extractions that I used for changa..before I was even using mimosa I was usign chaliponga as my spice source for changa. I loved it. It was way different than mimosa though when I tried to breakthrough..if I tried to breakthrough it was like the world was comming apart and id loop and loop with only very light closed eye patterns..like what I read about 5meo..once I went into panic for about 15 minutes but I smoked alot of it and that was only 1 time...thats chaliponga though not pure meo.

Meybe so, but that description sounds exactly like a high dose of 5-MeO-DMT.

The pure stuff had something else and it that burned his mouth.

Yeah Idk why but my 5-meo-dmt burns my throat ect. a bit. Didn't help me ease into the experience wondering if it's cut with something or what?

69ron said:
SWIM has used up to 5 mg of pure 5-MeO-DMT sublingually with 10 mg of harmaline sublingually. The effects are very nice, very much like ayahuasca, but without much color. The whole trip lasts 3 hours this way. It’s much better than using it without harmaline, and more visionary.

so just wondering, if 5meo is like ayahuasca, but not as visual, why use it? It sounds inferior, yet the risk of using it much greter. Are there other differences that 5meo proviedes?

fnog9 said:
69ron said:

so just wondering, if 5meo is like ayahuasca, but not as visual, why use it? It sounds inferior, yet the risk of using it much greter. Are there other differences that 5meo proviedes?

There is much much much much much much more to psychedelics than visual effects... SWIM had had absolutely wonderful experiences with several psychedelic doses with zero visual effects.

5-meo-DMT is supposed to be the most mind-fuck that you can get on any psychedelic causing complete obliteration of the entire world allowing you to think in ways that would never otherwise be possible.

q21q21 said:
fnog9 said:
69ron said:

There is much much much much much much more to psychedelics than visual effects... SWIM had had absolutely wonderful experiences with several psychedelic doses with zero visual effects.

5-meo-DMT is supposed to be the most mind-fuck that you can get on any psychedelic causing complete obliteration of the entire world allowing you to think in ways that would never otherwise be possible.

Well said.

Does anyone know what effect you get from soaking a whole bunch of chaliponga in IPA, then using that IPA to make changa? Do you get an experience that reflects MEO at all?

Thanks

88 said:
Made 10x caapi/chaliponga in this manner. Soaked it for a month, evapped onto 1g caapi/1g chali. Smoked prior to spice it was far too powerful for me. Suspect 5-MEO was in the mix somewhere, so be careful of that one. Caapi on it's own is probably a better bet.

I do believe that this was what was smoked when he had "that" experience. Tread lightly with this 10x.

gammagore said:
88 said:
Made 10x caapi/chaliponga in this manner. Soaked it for a month, evapped onto 1g caapi/1g chali. Smoked prior to spice it was far too powerful for me. Suspect 5-MEO was in the mix somewhere, so be careful of that one. Caapi on it's own is probably a better bet.

I do believe that this was what was smoked when he had "that" experience. Tread lightly with this 10x.

This is swims currently favorite way of doing it honestly!
evaping the 10xcaapi onto chaliponga as a changa base is amazing.
Swim is suprised that no one is working with virola in their changas.

fnog9 said:
69ron said:

In many ways, 5-MeO-DMT is the ultimate psychedelic.

I cannot say that i'm particularly fond of it, but there's no other psychedelic i know, that teaches you thát much if you use it properly.

This is the ultimate tool for confrontation.

In my personal view, 5-MeO is rather cold and mercyless. But that is also what makes it such a good teacher.

At school there always where teachers you realy liked personally. And there where the ones that where very strict, firm and demanding. 5-MeO-DMT is the kind of teacher that gives you a hard spanking when you didn't do your homework, even if you had a very good excuse...... But you'l learn your lesson.

polytrip said:
In many ways, 5-MeO-DMT is the ultimate psychedelic.

I cannot say that i'm particularly fond of it, but there's no other psychedelic i know, that teaches you thát much if you use it properly.

In my personal view, 5-MeO is rather cold and mercyless. But that is also what makes it such a good teacher.

At school there always where teachers you realy liked personally. And there where the ones that where very strict, firm and demanding. 5-MeO-DMT is the kind of teacher that gives you a hard spanking when you didn't do your homework, even if you had a very good excuse...... But you'l learn your lesson.

That is really well put!

SWIM has learned some of the most fundemental lessons from 5meo that have greatfuly been the foundations of the lessons that came latter. SWIM discovered 5MEO when he was younger and stuck with it for a long time prior to many other medicines. A ritual eventually evolved where a circle formed around a singing bowl and 5meo was smoked. This became preferred. 5meo is the purba, a very harsh teacher, but what it teaches is so damn important.

polytrip said:
n many ways, 5-MeO-DMT is the ultimate psychedelic.

I wonder how it compares to salvinorin A..I can't see it being possible that 5-MeO is more powerful than salvinorin A for completely shattering all ego and any hope one has of making connections with things in the exterior world.

I have only had chaliponga extracts smoked and in ayahuasca, and while it was like construction and deconstrucion over and over looping, still didnt even hint at the raw power of salvinorin. Im afraid of full doses of salvinorin A..even though I have been there countless times..I grow it and barely ever touch it anymore..but I know that when Im really ready for THAT(again) I will be doing lots of work there..I like salvia alot though, alot of people are completel freaked by the stuff.

I want to try pure 5meo to see if it really is as powerful as salvinorin.

Ive had all kinds of ego death..but NOTHING on the level of salvinorin from anything bu salvinorin. I mean..I dont care how much experience one has with DMT..you are never ready for a full salvia breakthrough..

Back
Top Bottom