• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

A new member

Migrated topic.

clearness

Rising Star
Hi everyone. I am a long time lurker and felt like it was time to join the community. I really appreciate all of the good information here and the focus on keeping everyone safe.

I am a somewhat of a closet psychedelic drug user. I live a fairly clean life. I don't drink, I don't use any other substances, I work hard and am an athlete. Not the stereotypical "tripper" but I am sure many of us fall into this category. Something draws me into this world. I feel like there is something to learn here but I also feel like I could benefit from the experiences of other people that understand where I have been.

Since my fairly recent return to psychedelics I have become interested in spiritual things again. I want to find unity with God and those around me. I sometimes feel very lost but I know that there is an answer. I don't feel like these drugs are the answer but I do feel like they have ignited something within me. I am currently just back from what is most likely the hardest experience that I have ever had on psychedelics. I posted about this event in the welcome forum if you are interested. I was shown that there still a lot of work that I need to do within myself. So, I joined the community and will see if I can work towards something good.

Welcome.

clearness said:
I sometimes feel very lost but I know that there is an answer. I don't feel like these drugs are the answer but I do feel like they have ignited something within me.

I feel that we are offered an extraordinary perspective to think about problems but never the answers.

Back
Top Bottom