• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

A Small Introduction

Migrated topic.

Astro Nova

Rising Star
Hello all!
I would just like to provide a little introduction to myself since I hope to become a frequent user of the Nexus.
I was introduced to psychedelics fairly immaturely through a couple buddies of mine that I used to smoke marijuana with quite frequently when one day they asked me if I thought I'd like to trip. Being that I was a young teenager and was still at a point where I only accepted because I thought the visuals would be "dope". The following week I proceeded to learn the true powers of psychedelics when I took two tabs of LSD that were very obviously overdosed, and my immature attitude was quickly given a reality check when that dose took me into an infinite loop of what I can only describe as hell. From that point on I gained a respect for psychedelics that I never had before and after a week of sorting through the emotion, my first trip brought. I decided this was something that had much higher meaning than cool visuals. From then on I began researching and actively learning about psychedelics and came to what I would call an appreciation of the many substances available and began using them almost therapeutically in very high regard. Although I've become very acquainted with the common forms of LSD and Mushrooms, a few months ago I stumbled across Rick Strassman's "DMT: The spirit molecule" and ever since I have become obsessed with the different possibilities, hypothesis, dimensions, and realities that DMT possesses. After many hours of research, reading, and searching the web I decided that I would love to become a member here at the Nexus due to the strong community here of people that truly care and have a passion for this substance. I've found that not many people in my community truly care that much about DMT and think that it's "Just another drug" and I would truly love to be apart of the variety of people here that create such a thriving community. I am in no rush to become a full member as I look forward to learning everything that is needed to know to become one but I am also excited for the day I can be promoted.
Sorry, this is so long I have just been really looking forward to making this account.
Also, I have a question, I'm very drawn towards the idea of DMT allowing us to perceive Dark Matter in a way that our minds can't regularly process. Whats your favorite theory and why?
Thank you and happy travels!

Welcome to the Nexus.

First of all, do not talk about sourcing. In any way whatsoever.

Also, I have a question, I am pursuing an Aerospace Engineering degree with a minor in astrophysics so I'm very drawn towards the idea of DMT allowing us to perceive Dark Matter in a way that our minds can't regularly process. Whats your favorite theory and why?

Regarding your question, I do not understand at all what you are asking. Please try again, but plain simple :).

First of all, do not talk about sourcing. In any way whatsoever.

Sorry about that! I got rid of that.

Regarding your question, I do not understand at all what you are asking. Please try again, but plain simple

Since the dimensions of DMT are so open to interpretation, I know many people have different opinions on what it does to us, so I was wanting to know everyone's opinion on what they think DMT does to our brain and how it changes our perception of reality/consciousness.

Back
Top Bottom