• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Acacia Confusa = Aliens

Migrated topic.

RhythmSpring

Esteemed member
It wasn't always like this, but it is, now. Every time I take ayahuasca with Acacia Confusa as the DMT-containing plant, I feel the presence of aliens. It's like the main feature of the trip. Yep, they're here, they're in the skies, they're waiting to do surgery on me, oh, they can do a little here and there. They're always benevolent, but that doesn't mean it's not intense and occasionally stressful (to have a foreigner work on you).

It's always extraterrestrials, now. Without exception. Anyone else get this?

Gotta love the alien stuff! :)

Just a little theory here, as you mention that this has not always been like this. Now during the last months/years there is much more mainstream talk about aliens, UAP's etc. You now get disclosure stuff in mainstream media all the time, this has not been like this earlier. So, could it be that due to this aliens are just more present in your mind "now?"

Do you sometimes use anything else than Acacia for your journeys? No aliens there?

I've had aliens on most of my mimosa journeys for years now, most of my journeys have this theme along with God complexes and that sort of stuff, i haven't tried confusa yet

Aliens are already between us. They are here and good masked to look similar as people.
I recommend to watch the film "They live" it's completely about it and how they control the society.

Regarding the trips I've never tried acacia confusa, but my mimosa trips were full of aliens or entities. I think is important to trip in the nature, as far as you can be from other energetic fields and biological fields. Contact with entities is quite fragile.

Attachments

• 1988They_Live_poster.jpg
    1988They_Live_poster.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 0
It wasn't always like this, but it is, now. Every time I take ayahuasca with Acacia Confusa as the DMT-containing plant, I feel the presence of aliens. It's like the main feature of the trip. Yep, they're here, they're in the skies, they're waiting to do surgery on me, oh, they can do a little here and there. They're always benevolent, but that doesn't mean it's not intense and occasionally stressful (to have a foreigner work on you).

It's always extraterrestrials, now. Without exception. Anyone else get this?

Yes, I've been getting consistent alien encounters on ayahuasca and high dose mushroom trips since the first time it happened on mushrooms 6 months ago.

It happens every single higher dose trip now. To be honest, it's very confusing why this is happening with such consistency.

Back
Top Bottom