• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Advice for a lighter and herbal mix for the spice

Migrated topic.

Nydex

The Lizard Wizard
Staff member
Donator
Hello lovely Nexians,

Since I will soon order my GVG, I wanted to make sure I'm properly equipped for my travels. What do you reckon is the best lighter to get? Is it a BIC-type, or a torch? Also, what herbal blend would you suggest (no weed please), that would infuse the spice with a pleasant aroma without really having any other effects, like weed does?

Much love and respect.

I use a cheapo grenade type torch with a crook in the neck.

Apparently other lighters are better, but I can't tell the difference.

Running Bear said:
I would use a concentrate pad

Oh I've seen that but in ceramic form. The dude used to heat it up a bit, place the spice on it so it melts in and then put it in the GVG itself. Heard it's a very effective method.

Thanks for the suggestion!:thumb_up:

Northerner said:
I can't tell the difference

Maybe when you master the craft enough, the lighter makes no difference! 😁

Im using a toolcraft torch
It has air control so its either a normal lighter flame or a jet flame (ofc all inbetween too)
It also has a stand which is nice too.

I also used it for dabbing weed.

Attachments

• 10531326_max.jpg
    10531326_max.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 0
I use an Iwatani Pro Plus Torch, and just make eleaf with mullein and dmt. Mullein is mild and fluffy which makes it good for vaping.

Attachments

• 51awddXZNCL_SL1154_.jpg
    51awddXZNCL_SL1154_.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
I infuse my spice onto catnip buds, 1:1 ratio.
Had some great feedback :d
And just a normal conepiece pipe and a bic does the job for me :)

Nydex said:
Hello lovely Nexians,

Since I will soon order my GVG, I wanted to make sure I'm properly equipped for my travels. What do you reckon is the best lighter to get? Is it a BIC-type, or a torch? Also, what herbal blend would you suggest (no weed please), that would infuse the spice with a pleasant aroma without really having any other effects, like weed does?

Much love and respect.

I use a bic.

For the herbal blend, I use a ratio of 1:1 herb-dmt, For the herb blend I use a 50/50 mix of mullein and caapi leaf [both finely shredded]. Load 50-60mg of the blend and hang on. 😁

Mullein in and of itself is a fairly smooth smoking herb ime, has lung expectorant properties/etc supposedly. I use it mainly because of the smoothness and the awesome surface area [looks alot like fluffy cannabis in appearance ime], absorbs the dmt/alcohol menstruum realll nicely.

The caapi leaf I always liked as something to smoke - aside from the subtle harmala effects I feel - the smoke has a real nice taste and is relatively smooth ime. Always a great addition to your blend. 8)

Thanks for all the great suggestions.

I see Mullein is pretty popular as a herb to use with spice, so I will definitely focus on that. Might drop some mint leaves in there as well, to freshen up the whole situation. 😁

As for a torch, I've settled on one of them caramel torches they use in the cake industry. Won't go for the top premium stuff, just a regular torch, since the delivery for the ones you guys mentioned would rend the torch a bit too expensive for my liking.

Much love and respect.

Back
Top Bottom