• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Ah· · · · ·

Migrated topic.

69ron

Rising Star
···M E S C A L I N E···

enilacsem

M
E
S
C
A
L
I
N
E

···ah···

░▒▓█▓▒░

Swish...so smooth and beautiful...aaaah...

The body, the mind, the soul, the universe, such beauty in it all…

M E S C A L I N E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !​

yep - it kicks ass.
i tried ur suggestion of 60mg for a kinda wholesome vitamin like non-experience :) - 60mg is easily felt, i was laughing my ass off.

i=swim - for those that dont know.

The Traveler said:
Beautiful,

Though the best place to post things like that is here.

Yes I know, and I new it at the time. Sorry about that. Posting that was somewhat out of character for me.

For some reason, I could not find that link at the time no matter how hard I searched for it.

69ron said:
The Traveler said:
Beautiful,

Though the best place to post things like that is here.

Yes I know, and I new it at the time. Sorry about that. Posting that was somewhat out of character for me.

For some reason, I could not find that link at the time no matter how hard I searched for it.

Oh well, don't worry, looks like people enjoyed it anyway. ;)

granted you can just eat the stuff..but man..its hard to know how much you are actually taking..with an extract..you can know exactly what to expect based on a certain dosage..SWIM would rather know what hes doing..than hoping it works...and not too well at that!

and thanks to this thread..SWIM is most certainly going to be extracting some wonderfulness..

Well coatl, if it's mescaline acetate, then he gets the full alkoloid range of the plant and he can calculate a good dosage that he wants. I see nothing wrong with that. Shoot, if it was 99.995 percentpure mescaline HCL there'd still be nothing wrong with that IMO.

SWIM is so jealous of you ron!

Eating raw cactus works but has a horrible body load... can't do much other than flop around, so it's alright for lying in bed, but SWIM ate cactus and went to a party and had to sit down every now and then to nurse his stomach and tired body.

Thanks for the inspiration ron!
This makes me all the more curious about the two San Pedros I've been growing for maybe 6 years now, spawned from seeds. At one time, one of them got entangled in the tail of a long-haired cat and I had to get it out with my bare hands, ouch!
I'm at a location facing northwest, the cacti can hardly grow here without extra artificial light. Maybe I can finally extract a tiny amount of mescalin next fall... regrowing the top parts.

SWIM plans to try 25g dried San Pedro or Peruvian Torch for his first mescaline experience in the near future - Because of a lack of chemistry knowledge and general laziness he plans to simply grind the dry material into powder, cap it, and ingest shortly after eating some acidic foods.
SWIM knows that the mescaline content of these plants is unpredictable, but he's curious if 25g will be a decent dosage?

Any experiences with the difference effects-wise between torch and pedro?

mapp said:
SWIM plans to try 25g dried San Pedro or Peruvian Torch for his first mescaline experience in the near future - Because of a lack of chemistry knowledge and general laziness he plans to simply grind the dry material into powder, cap it, and ingest shortly after eating some acidic foods.
SWIM knows that the mescaline content of these plants is unpredictable, but he's curious if 25g will be a decent dosage?

Any experiences with the difference effects-wise between torch and pedro?

my understanding is that its hard to tell... but 25grams is probably a safe dose as far as if it was the most potent stuff out there itd be alright...

alkoloid content can vary widely...

with that being said extraction is simple once you know what your doing.. my advice is read, google is your friend and 69ron of course:wink:

well just be wary...SWIM ate 3.5 grams of dried cacti matter and got very powerful effects...its possible SWIM is very sensitive to phens..but 25g to him seems like an awfully heavy trip..especially if you dont know your cacti

Jorkest said:
well just be wary...SWIM ate 3.5 grams of dried cacti matter and got very powerful effects...its possible SWIM is very sensitive to phens..but 25g to him seems like an awfully heavy trip..especially if you dont know your cacti
Interesting. SWIM will have to be sure to do a lower 3-5g test dose beforehand.

Nope. You just got a good cactus and prepared it correctly!

Back
Top Bottom