• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Ahoy there!

Migrated topic.

PsyCLown

Rising Star
Hey all,

So I noticed I have actually not yet posted on this lovely forum.

Decided I might as well introduce myself, so I am Psy.
Joined DMT Nexus as it is an amazing source for info on DMT and other psychedelics and has some extremely clever and awesome members.

I recently did my 1st extraction (thanks to a tek I found here) and I got pretty white crystals from the ACRB I had. 😁

I have mainly been lurking as the threads I have wanted to comment and start becoming active in, I am not yet allowed to post in. :(

So that is a bit about me, see you all around the forums!

Cheers,
Psy

hi Psy, welcome to the Nexus.

This is a wonderful community to be apart of, full of endless information and a lot of quirky people. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Generally, to become promoted, all it takes is a few genuine contributions/posts and finishing the questionnaire. These two things help the community gauge what sort of intentions newer members may (or may not) have. I see you have finished the questionnaire so that is a good start. If you don't mind me asking, why not tell us a bit more about your history with psychedelics and/or more about the information your were wanting to share on the other threads?

Anyway, have a good day!

:)

Back
Top Bottom