• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

An Exorcism

Migrated topic.

Valmar

Esteemed member
I had a rather interesting experience tonight... an exorcism.

I had eaten some dinner and felt energetic enough, when my tiger spirit suddenly asked courteously if I would allow her full access to my body. After a bit of consideration, I agreed. In she went, a bit overly excited, eager and energetic, very playful, with many bad jokes (quite like me, in some ways, lol), working initially on my spine at my lower back, then my intenstines, heavily irritated and annoyed that I'd eaten too much bread earlier, though resolutely determined in spite of that to help me even though I'd ignored her earlier pleas to not eat any bread... I know how it makes me feel... like shit, honestly, yet I ate it anyway. What will I do with myself in future? *sigh*

Then, I felt her flow up towards my Third Eye chakra. She fumbled around a bit, not quite sure where to start, so my other prominent spirit guide asked her to wait. He asked me, with full concern and kindness, if he could come in. I agreed. He was far calmer and focused than she was, hahaha...

He showed and guided her in helping clean out, to squeegee, my Third Eye Chakra. He warned that it might be quite uncomfortable and even painful, that I should do my best to relax throughout the process. As he warned, it was extremely unpleasant... felt like my head was being hollowed out... urgh. My body twitched and my head lolled to the side, unable to keep it upright from the sheer intensity. I groaned inwardly at the sensations. He periodically reassurred me throughout.

Afterwards, they exited my body, with my tiger spirit pouncing back onto me straightaway, concerned at my condition. My forehead felt it had been cracked through with a jackhammer... and the blockages had been shattered, so a lot of negativity was coming through. Aspects of my personality I had forgotten. A derisive, arrogant, belittling, snide attitude. However, I felt much... lighter, in spite of the whirling, intensive energy pouring from my third eye.

My tiger spirit then asked me if I would like to experience her energy more deeply. Because I haven't been able to handle it, she shielded me from her fuller energy. The psychic I consult said that her energy was very strong, as well, but I didn't understand until now. Even now, I can't stand the full force of my tiger spirit's aura, only half. Even though I felt very energetic, experiencing a full half of wild, unrestrained, untamed, raw tiger energy... very draining. After this whole experience, she explained why it was necessary.

My other prominent spirit guide then asked me very seriously that he would give me a chunk of his energy. He didn't explain why until afterwards. He temporarily possessed me, restored my energy fully, exited, then asked me to note what was happening. My ego was feeding on the energy, and the negative energy that was coming from my third eye intensified very strongly, to the point that it fully possessed me.

This culmination of energy was from a number of my lives... I was consumed by it. My tiger spirit took charge this time, snarling viciously at the feeling of the energy. It treated this energy as not-me. The tiger spirit was rather brutal with the possessed-me, harshly commanding me to obey. The possessed-me couldn't resist. Possessed-me was forced to sit in my chair, and then things intensified.

A struggle ensued. After this short bit, everything seemed to stop, and amidst the swirling red energy in front of me, a hole opened up. The energy seemed to freeze, and I became myself again, albeit without much sense of self or of who my tiger spirit was. I vaguely remembered what was happening. The tiger spirit gave me a gift... a massive emerald, representing both my Self-Love and our deep friendship. She told me to hold onto it while she handled the complex that was possessing me. Vaguely understanding, I agreed. Then, she left, and possessed-me jerkily came back into focus.

My tiger spirit deeply slashed me in the chest multiple times, except it didn't hurt my body or aura. It was focused purely at the energy possessing me. Shattered, possessed-me tried to fight back, but my tiger spirit just went all-out, with full, cold tiger fury. My tiger spirit pulled my pure essence out from within, orb and all and thrust it heavily through my Heart Chakra, causing the orb to explode and fill my whole aura. The dark energy was consumed by Self-Love... I was myself again, though extremely tired. Despite my exhaustion, I could hear my spirit guides rather well. They noted that I recover moderately quickly, despite the exertion of the experience, though I still need a good sleep.

And this was in preparation for my Kundalini Rising, so that I can handle the strong energy without my mind breaking. They put me through a personal Hell, with good intention and knowing what I and they can handle.

Never knew I had such energy deeply repressed... though I shouldn't be surprised. I'm rarely surprised by it anymore, or at least, not for very long.

Right now... my mind feels so... clear, despite my tiredness. My spirit guides idly mentioned that in one life, I was a Buddhist monk. Okay then. So that's where my interest in Chinese philosophy comes from. I might have spent a life in India, as well, considering how Hinduism interests me. Who knows! I don't. :p

Thanks for reading! :)

I hear a lot about many spirits; but I hope you know that all these things happening are still within the skandha of form. If you attach to the dualities between all these things; you'll get attached to the sensations in the body, and may even go so far as to delude yourself further down the road. So be careful, and remember that every Master in existence has taught letting go as the highest truth. That means letting go of form, too. In Buddhism, the five skandhas refer to form, sensation, perception, mental formations, and cognition.

Be careful attaching too much importance on "third eye", "heart chakra"; etc., non-dwelling is the strongest most powerful method, and it will lead to seeing the Tao. Many spiritual people talk about "opening their chakras" as the highest ability, but it's really only purifying the form skandha and it happens perfectly natural. No need to go see guru's, take enormous amounts of drugs or converse with spirits.

The changes in your body occur naturally as you non-dwell and let go. If you keep being attached to these things, you can get very easily deluded and side-tracked down a road that does not lead to the Tao and cause bad habits that will follow you for lifetimes. Just my two cents. Best of luck with what you're going through.

Sherlockian_Holmes said:
I hear a lot about many spirits; but I hope you know that all these things happening are still within the skandha of form. If you attach to the dualities between all these things; you'll get attached to the sensations in the body, and may even go so far as to delude yourself further down the road. So be careful, and remember that every Master in existence has taught letting go as the highest truth. That means letting go of form, too. In Buddhism, the five skandhas refer to form, sensation, perception, mental formations, and cognition.
Yes, perhaps so. But, I've been so weighed down by the negative energies in my life that I haven't been able to see past them or stop identifying with them. My spirit guides are merely helping me let go of my attachments, so that my mind is Free enough to see these truths clearly. Even when I do, they will still be with me. They recognise these truths, and want me to, as well.

Yes, there are the five skandhas, there is suffering, there is delusion, but my experiences have only served to free me from the chains of delusion. They constantly challenge my beliefs, what I think of to be true, that Now is the most important time, that my worries are groundless.

While I exist in this world of form, I seek to strike a balance between non-duality and the practical reality of living as a soul in a human form in a world full of stuff to learn, personalities to meet and know, sensations, and so on.

Sherlockian_Holmes said:
Be careful attaching too much importance on "third eye", "heart chakra"; etc., non-dwelling is the strongest most powerful method, and it will lead to seeing the Tao. Many spiritual people talk about "opening their chakras" as the highest ability, but it's really only purifying the form skandha and it happens perfectly natural. No need to go see guru's, take enormous amounts of drugs or converse with spirits.
Non-dwelling is all well and good, my friend, however, without the experiences I have had, I couldn't have come as far as I have. Without Ayahuasca and my spirit guides helping heal me very rapidly, I could not have come to understand the simple, beautiful nature of Existence, as I do now. All Forms are merely aspects of "God", of "Dao". All have their roles to play. I have mine. My spirit guides have theirs. Even when I recognise the reality of the Empiness of Form, nothing changes but my perception. My spirit guides don't become any less real, or any less helpful. My understanding increases, and they can teach me stuff I couldn't understand before.

Sherlockian_Holmes said:
The changes in your body occur naturally as you non-dwell and let go. If you keep being attached to these things, you can get very easily deluded and side-tracked down a road that does not lead to the Tao and cause bad habits that will follow you for lifetimes. Just my two cents. Best of luck with what you're going through.
Ah... maybe, maybe not. It's easy to say, not always so easy to do. Everyone will reach these destinations in different ways. Before, I couldn't non-dwell at all. I just couldn't understand how to... but, with my mind as clear as it is now, I recognise my delusions, attachments and limitations much more easily. I know how to set boundaries more easily. I can forgive and accept more easily.

Some say that all you need is meditation, some say religion, some say drugs, whatever. No one thing works for everyone, and the same thing can work for people in different ways. The path that worked for me will very likely not work for another.

Theory is all good and nice, but it must be blended with practical experience in order to see results that are worth it. Your practical experiences of the same theory are not the same as mine. And inevitably, we will see things in different ways, depending on our perspectives and overall mindset and subconscious beliefs. :)

Words can only go so far before they hit the brick wall that only practical experience can shatter.

Back
Top Bottom