• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Another Greetings!

Migrated topic.

Citta

Skepdick
Hello my fellow travelers! As you can see I am new to this forum, but not new to the topics being discussed. In my research across the web it was pretty inevitable that I were to stumble upon the DMT nexus, and I am happy I did so. To begin with I didn't bother much about the forum as I mostly just checked out your file cabinet with interesting texts, videos and talks. But after finding my way in here I found that there were a whole lot of wakeful individuals here with wisdom, peace and love in their hearts. And I thought to myself that I would really love to become a member of this little community, so that I could join in on the many interesting subjects that are being discussed and try to contribute with whatever I might be able to contribute with. I find great value in discussing (for me) important subjects with fellow brothers and sisters that have something valuable to bring up on the table.

I'm not sure what you wish from an "essay" like this, and I'm certaintly not interested in bragging about myself and boosting my ego. But I can say as much as that I have a great and profound interest for psychedelics, spirituality, philosophy, science, meditation, psychology, shamanism, mysticism and so forth and so on. I also have a lot of psychedelic experiences on my CV, including profound confrontations with the spirit molecule, so I might be of help on this front. And to my pleasant surprise many of these things are being discussed to a great extent in here, so I hopefully have something constructive to say. Well, then I guess there is not much more to say than that.

Blessings to you all, may peace and love find your being!

With best regards, Citta :)

Back
Top Bottom