• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Another tek well done

Migrated topic.

acapuchinu

Rising Star
Hi all,

Just wanted to share my results with nomans tek which is super easy and quick.

Used 75g mimosa and got 300mg from my first pull, doing another pull later today to see if I can get anymore goodies. This is by far my purest extraction yet.

Tested it in a very untraditional way and it is very potent and smooth.

Check it out :)

Attachments

• 20180616_203017.jpg
    20180616_203017.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20180616_195220.jpg
    20180616_195220.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
paulsage said:
acapuchinu said:
Tested it in a very untraditional way and it is very potent and smooth.

well done... :thumb_up:

what exactly is "a very untraditional way"?

Thanks all :). Checked this morning before work and the second pull looks to be coming along well, I will update later. If I get 2% dmt content I will be very very happy.

Untraditional way - joint with some snowflakes sprinkled into it. About 50mg in a king sized joint. Nowhere near blasting off but I got the body high and visuals. It was also split between a few close friends so I'm surprised I even got that.

A question for anyone who may know - is it safe to keep the basified mixture in a glass container for an extended amount of time?
I read that lye could potentially react with glass but I feel that's only if it's very hot and very potent.

A/B's, although quite smelly when boiling water and vinegar, have given me the most reliable results. It's so much easier to make concentrated solutions and calls for much less base. Well done on your results!

To answer your question regarding your glass container, it would depend on how strong the glass is initially and how much base you have used. I have never had any issues, but to be sure keep your vessel in a pot or strong bag, so if it does break, you won't have a huge mess and you can save the solution.

Did the second pull today and got another 300mg, I'm thinking next time I could just use more naphtha cause there clearly is a lot left if I pulled the same amount for the first and second pulls.

The question is, at which point does the naphtha amount become counterproductive as a result of the lack of saturation with spice?

Here's a pic of the second pull

Attachments

• 20180618_173703.jpg
    20180618_173703.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
acapuchinu said:
Did the second pull today and got another 300mg, I'm thinking next time I could just use more naphtha cause there clearly is a lot left if I pulled the same amount for the first and second pulls.

The question is, at which point does the naphtha amount become counterproductive as a result of the lack of saturation with spice?

Nice pics!

The answer is as always "it depends". If you heat up the solution, you will pull basically all stuff on the first two pulls, otherwise you would need more. Also depends on how much solvent you use and how long you swirl it with the aqueous layer. On my largest extractions (250 g MHRB) I combine two 50 ml naphtha pulls (or more like 60 ml + 40 ml since the first one is really rich).

The third 50 ml pull is very low in yield and the 4th is not worth doing, at least in my case.

I see, I have had not such great results with warming the dasic solution in a water bath before. I seemed to have pulled many fats and ended up with a hard to manage goo but it's worth another try.

My third pull is in the freezer, will update later today :). I think there's not much goodies left but will see for sure when take it out of the freezer.

Third pull: 170mg

I think that's all for this extraction, was a fun one :)

Attachments

• 20180619_222332.jpg
    20180619_222332.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom