• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Any guesses? Extracting from Ayahuasca sludge

Migrated topic.

BobDobbs

Rising Star
I have a small amount of kind of thick, nasty looking black sludge that I Have. It's supposed to contain B.Caapi and P.Viridis. I've been gaining some familiarity with Q21Q21's Vinegar/Lime process for DMT extraction and also with extracting Harmalas.

What I'd like to know is:

If there's any THH in this material, will it be extracted with the basing and salting method?

Will the DMT also make its way into the Harmalas if I use the above process?
 
starway7 said:
B Caapi is known to contain THH...how much im not shure... but in reasonable amounts...

But does it have enough to provide a beautyful [[acacia]]...tincher...expEARiance? I bet its heavenly. just heavenly :twisted:
 
concombres said:
starway7 said:
B Caapi is known to contain THH...how much im not shure... but in reasonable amounts...

But does it have enough to provide a beautyful [[acacia]]...tincher...expEARiance? I bet its heavenly. just heavenly :twisted:

The natural THH found in ..B Caapi...works quite well.. for the natives in south america..there are lots of videos of peruvians and other south american countrys using B Caapi with natural DMT containing plants...

I dont know why real THH is so hard to find? the easiest way is use caapi vine..
 
starway7 said:
concombres said:
starway7 said:
B Caapi is known to contain THH...how much im not shure... but in reasonable amounts...

But does it have enough to provide a beautyful [[acacia]]...tincher...expEARiance? I bet its heavenly. just heavenly :twisted:

The natural THH found in ..B Caapi...works quite well.. for the natives in south america..there are lots of videos of peruvians and other south american countrys using B Caapi with natural DMT containing plants...

I dont know why real THH is so hard to find? the easiest way is use caapi vine..

I was making a little bit of a joke there about them calling you a 69ron puppet starway sorry :lol:
All in good fun.

I believe that not all strains of caapi have THH. There is a real good old thread around here somewhere where endlesness and possibly some others analyzed caapi extract from different vine types with gc/ms.

I think the high THH strains are somewhat rare and typically prized by those growing them so don't make it to vendors often. I may be wrong but i do recall seeing some labwork done on santo daime brews that confirmed prescense of THH so the shamans and churches do seem to have a method even without modern analytical equipment.

Getting natural THH may require some lab testing and knowing who to ask. If i was in a climate that i could grow caapi in i would do the legwork and make cuttings available freely but unfortunately it gets too cold here in the winter months.
 
Give me until end of august and you guys will see a lot more analysis on caapi and other plants, and will be way more thorough and high quality compared to my older analysis
 
endlessness said:
Give me until end of august and you guys will see a lot more analysis on caapi and other plants, and will be way more thorough and high quality compared to my older analysis

Thankyou endlessness. You never fail to impress. :thumb_up:
 
Back
Top Bottom