• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Any information on aya/mushroom blends?

PSYCHOKNIGHT

Rising Star
Good evening everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to "dip" mushrooms in ayahuasca? My last experience with a facilitator was with mushrooms in a powdered form, and he said that they had been dipped in ayahuasca and then turned into the powder that was put into a drink. The effects were very similar to a mushroom trip, but the visuals seemed much sharper, and I was able to go much deeper than I have before. I also took a kanna blend as well as KSM a few hours before the drink, and I was in a very safe setting, so I'm sure that these had any effect on it. Any ideas on how he made it? I was picturing him putting it all in a blender after the ayahuasca was prepared into a liquid and then letting it dry out, but I'm not sure if or how that would work. Let me know what you all think!

Sounds plausible enough, exactly as your facilitator said - to dip dried mushrooms in an aya brew and dry them out again before powdering. Quite a creative idea, really.

Your subjective effects are simply that. Since you were told the mushrooms had been treated this way it may have affected your expectations. Even if that were the case, at least you had a beneficial experience!

To be clear though, I can well imagine the aya dip treatment to have an enhancing effect on the visions. We can probably get a few volunteers here to try the idea out for themselves.

Thanks for sharing, welcome to the Nexus!

Thank you for the reply, and I thought it was an interesting idea as well! And if anybody is interested in trying this out, the powder ended up being brown, he used a tablespoon to measure out the doses into cups, and then poured a few ounces of pineapple juice inside. I ended up drinking another cup about 3 hours in.

? My last experience with a facilitator was with mushrooms in a powdered form, and he said that they had been dipped in ayahuasca and then turned into the powder that was put into a drink.

LOL. the majority of ayahuasca "facilitators" are full of crap... there is no special prep needed but the combo can really traumatise people in higher doses and is not as good as the original recipe. i don't know if you ever had a paralysis or otherwise difficult experience with mushrooms. it doesn't get any better with MAOI.

Back
Top Bottom