• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

apologies [RIP DeMenTed]

Migrated topic.
DeMenTed said:
i regret my behAVIOUR 6 MONTHS AGO. i APOLOGISE TO ALL NEXIANS!

To err is human but to forgive is divine. Welcome back Demented. I don"t know what you did wrong but i think as a penance that you should change your name to Demon-ted for the next 6 months to alert any new members that you have the propensity to go off on one every now and then. .

Welcome back DeMenTed,

Though looking at the way you wrote this I'm not so sure that much has changed the last 6 months for you:
DeMenTed said:
i regret my behAVIOUR 6 MONTHS AGO. i APOLOGISE TO ALL NEXIANS!
But lets hope I'm wrong and that you are now a good addition to the DMT-Nexus.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

I read your last few posts before you left and didn't see anything wrong. Would you care to share with us what you did that you're apologizing for?

Thank you all! I said some stupid things in chat. Yes traveler i have changed my ways! :)

i dont know much more then that, him and i were friends from another forum and his mother had the admin post a notice about his death there. he passed on the 17th of May 2014

shakan27 said:
i dont know much more then that, him and i were friends from another forum and his mother had the admin post a notice about his death there. he passed on the 17th of May 2014
Wow. Thanks. Behind the scenes we could see him spinning out of control. It is sad to hear this was the outcome.

RIP, DeMenTed.

a1pha said:
shakan27 said:
Wow. Thanks. Behind the scenes we could see him spinning out of control. It is sad to hear this was the outcome.

RIP, DeMenTed.

yeah i could see the same thing happening. we had a falling out shortly before his death over stupid shit but he was good people.

DeMenTed was the first person I spoke to in chat on this forum after smoking dmt when I was sort of in crisis. I remember he did a good job in calming me down.

Sad to hear he died. May he RIP.

Back
Top Bottom