• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Are freebase or acetate harmalas soluble in vegetable glycerin?

Migrated topic.

maranello551

Rising Star
So last time I prepared pharmahuasca, I did iso pulls on evaporated rue tea to get full spectrum powdered extract, which I dissolved in vinegar and put in a dropper bottle -- very effective but.......nasty :sick:

Harmalas don't taste super good. Full spectrum rue extract doesn't taste super good. Vinegar isn't delicious by the dropper-full either.

Is there any less foul-tasting alternative that I could dissolve my harmalas (and spice) in, for dropper use?

Should I just dissolve them both in vinegar and evaporate to get acetates and then just dissolve them in water to bottle up? Or would the acetate alkaloid solubility in water be so low compared to vinegar that it would take a ton of water (and thus dropperfuls) to hold a small number of alkaloids?

maranello551 said:
So last time I prepared pharmahuasca, I did iso pulls on evaporated rue tea to get full spectrum powdered extract, which I dissolved in vinegar and put in a dropper bottle -- very effective but.......nasty :sick:

Harmalas don't taste super good. Full spectrum rue extract doesn't taste super good. Vinegar isn't delicious by the dropper-full either.

Is there any less foul-tasting alternative that I could dissolve my harmalas (and spice) in, for dropper use?

Should I just dissolve them both in vinegar and evaporate to get acetates and then just dissolve them in water to bottle up? Or would the acetate alkaloid solubility in water be so low compared to vinegar that it would take a ton of water (and thus dropperfuls) to hold a small number of alkaloids?

Yes, you can use lemon juice. The kind they put on shelfs. If you want to use pure lemon juice then you will have to put it in the fridge, likewise if you use orange juice you will have to keep it in the fridge and might only last a month or so.

Why don't you convert to DMT-fumarate? That will store as BEAUTIFUL crystals for years on end and is very easy to weigh and dose.

fathomlessness said:
Why don't you convert to DMT-fumarate? That will store as BEAUTIFUL crystals for years on end and is very easy to weigh and dose.

Because I feel it's easier to just know how much is in each eyedropper and just dose like that, than have to use a scale every time..... 😉

maranello551 said:
Anyone? Glycerol is supposedly sweet.....would this not make a decent dosing method in an eye-dropper bottle?

I am not sure if anyone has told you this maranello but as a member here and on many other forums it is generally considered good practice to do your own searches before making threads asking questions. It is called spoon feeding and is frowned upon. Many of the questions (but not all) of your threads have answers that could be gotten by a simple search. If you are having trouble then use a google search with "your question site: dmt-nexus.me/forum" without quotes.

I had this same question a few days ago and I put in the effort and found out the answer from the the e-cig threads that are floating around, i even bumped one... you obviously didn't see that and just asked again.

maranello551 said:
Anyone? Glycerol is supposedly sweet.....would this not make a decent dosing method in an eye-dropper bottle?

I am not sure if anyone has told you this maranello but as a member here and on many other forums it is generally considered good practice to do your own searches before making threads asking questions. It is called spoon feeding and is frowned upon. Many of the questions (but not all) of your threads have answers that could be gotten by a simple search. If you are having trouble then use a google search with "your question site: dmt-nexus.me/forum" without quotes.

I had this same question a few days ago and I put in the effort and found out the answer from the the e-cig threads that are floating around, i even bumped one... you obviously didn't see that and just asked again.

Back
Top Bottom